Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Affordable Daytime Diaper Recommendations?

Default Affordable Daytime Diaper Recommendations?

Hey all, i searched around the forum for it bit before making this post but its been eons since anyone has asked about daytime diapers, kinda shocking imo lol. never the less. ive had M4's and ABU little paws and cushies and i love them but for daytime use they are a little too thick and honestly a bit too pricey. i love them but preferably as a once in a while thing. Im looking for a decently affordable daytime alternative. preferably about 1$ per diaper or less. I hate that snuggies (now tykables) got rid of their original waddler. was such a awesome and cheap daytime diaper. Any and all recommendations are super welcome and thank you

I would suggest ATN's. I woulnt call them a premium diaper but they are plastic backed, cheap and work good as a daytime diaper, just don't expect them to hold more then one large wetting.

I've never been a big fan of the ATN. No front/rear elastic, enormous length of dead (unpadded) plastic in the front and back, and worst of all the leak guards are very short. You'll note that the original waddler overcame all three of these issues.

I require my diaper's leak guards to keep my scrotum from rubbing on my inner thighs when I walk, otherwise I get a friction rash. So that's one of the "honest reasons" I can quote for wearing 24/7. Right now I'm having problems finding a replacement for the waddler too. I tried SDKs and they were working out pretty well I thought, but as it turns out they're a little too thick and started giving me some of the same symptoms as tortion, so for now at least I'm back to working through my shrinking stock of waddlers.

I hope a solution comes up before I run out!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I've never been a big fan of the ATN. No front/rear elastic, enormous length of dead (unpadded) plastic in the front and back, and worst of all the leak guards are very short. You'll note that the original waddler overcame all three of these issues.

I require my diaper's leak guards to keep my scrotum from rubbing on my inner thighs when I walk, otherwise I get a friction rash. So that's one of the "honest reasons" I can quote for wearing 24/7. Right now I'm having problems finding a replacement for the waddler too. I tried SDKs and they were working out pretty well I thought, but as it turns out they're a little too thick and started giving me some of the same symptoms as tortion, so for now at least I'm back to working through my shrinking stock of waddlers.

I hope a solution comes up before I run out!
    i tried the ATN's too and i wasnt a huge fan either. my main issue was the tapes didnt stick at all. like not even a little bit. I freaking love the waddlers but my supply is probably way lower then yours lol. ive 1 unopened pack im keeping as a collectors item persay (im odd lol) and about 8 diapers left in a drawer to use. trying so hard to ration them. May a perfect replacement ascend from the heavens into ABU's loving arms xD. would be nice if they put out a thinner daytime product. lord knows they already have a thousand other products. lol.

I wear dry 24/7's as my 24/7 diaper no one has ever noticed I am wearing and I would rather be in a thicker premium diaper that I can trust then go thinner and cheaper to try to hide the diaper.

in life there are things you should never skimp on Diapers are one of them, I tried thinner diapers at first but they leaked and had to change more often.

I recently went to Texas FurryFiesta and went 24/7 while attending. I wore the Tena Slip Maxi during the day and loved them. They are thin, plastic backed but don't make much crinkle (desirable if you don't want to be noticed in public). They hold either one large wet, or two medium ones, which for daytime use is acceptable for me. Good luck in your search but you might want to give these a try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recommend the Tena stretch ultra for daily use. It absorbs a fair amount, moves with you, and is pretty affordable. And quite discreet.

The Molicare Premium Soft Supers are <$1 each, surprisingly very absorbent, comfortable, and discreet. They are cloth back though if that matters to you. I used Tranquility ATNs in the past and found them to be the most crinkly diapers I had ever worn, definitely not discreet.

are those available at any of the more common ab/dl vendors?

actually I'm seeing them at northshore and even at staples, but they have super and extra, what's the difference?