Convertups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't, but I have heard that others know of them. I'm not sure if any one has tried them though.

I wouldn't mind trying them, but I have no money

there was an older thread, they take a baby diaper and attach to the front thus sliding the diaper down, essentially it adds to the front of the diaper, thus shifting the padding down, for some males who diaper themselves point up this will become a terrible isssue

That's so weird you made this post today, I ordered my ConvertUps recently ans they came yesterday and I was gonna make a post today about them, I bought some diapers today but whether I can try one on I don't know lol

Hi Guys,

I run ConvertUps and can answer any questions you have about them. We've sold several hundred and have had nothing but positive feedback from our customers.

The ConvertUp basically attaches to the front of the diaper and to the side tapes and gives extra rise and width at the front, and stretchy side tape extensions (all attached via velcro) to allow size 6/6+/7 baby diapers (pretty much any brand, we've tried Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, Merries from Japan and all supermarket brands that we could find) to be work by teens and adults up to 44/46 inch waist.

Please visit www.convertups.com and take a look at our overview and submit any questions you have through the contact form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back