Longest you've worn a used nappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek245

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Just wondering, what do you think is the longest time you've been in a wet or messy nappy? I usually have a wet nappy on all night when I'm sleeping, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and the pee is already there, but I'm too tired to get a change. (though if I soil myelf it's a different story no matter what...) Sometimes during the day I'll wet myself but be too busy to go and change so just leave it like that for a while. There was one time I was in the middle of a long walk in a field and there were no bathrooms in sight for me to get changed in, I soiled myself making a pretty heavy load, but I didn't try and change because I was paranoid someone would see me (no trees to hide behind and quite a few people walked by...) I ended up waiting until I was home ages later until I changed, resulting in a massive nappy rash.

14 hrs and i was super soaked but ik i couldnt change so i watched how much i sippled on

I always sleep in a wet nappy which is soaked every morning. I would say the longest is about 12hours.

it was 8 hours and i refused to change cause i couldnt accept the fact that i become ic
it was the first day after my accident

I'm not very adventurous. I've stayed wet for around 5 hours, changed, and wet again immediately.
Messy, only 20 minutes or so.

8 hours, wet only.

the longest time ever? about 36 hrs. When I was a lazy, angsty teenager I sometimes wouldn't change twice in a whole weekend. If I used booster pads (one or two) in an overnight diaper for Friday night, I would wet and mess overnight and not change until bedtime Saturday

12 hours before I woke up and changed. Normally I just change when it feels uncomfortable which is normally 6 - 10 hours.

SoakedSheets said:
the longest time ever? about 36 hrs. When I was a lazy, angsty teenager I sometimes wouldn't change twice in a whole weekend. If I used booster pads (one or two) in an overnight diaper for Friday night, I would wet and mess overnight and not change until bedtime Saturday

Pretty similar dynamics for me, going to sleep thickly padded and staying in it until dinner time or so the day after (having my studio at home it's not too unusual to be able to do that during the week as well), however even like this, and even with boosters, I hardly managed to go over 24/26 hours, you must've been a lil dehydrated on top of lazy and angsty for having reached the 36 hours mark! :biggrin:

I have frequent Doctors appointments out of town 6 hours each way so I wear a boosted Northshore for as long as twelve hours on those appointments because I can't change on the bus and there is no time at the Doctors office to do it, if I did take the time to do it, I would miss my bus and be stuck out of town over night, so my vote is to get home and then worry about my saturation.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

quattrus said:
Pretty similar dynamics for me, going to sleep thickly padded and staying in it until dinner time or so the day after (having my studio at home it's not too unusual to be able to do that during the week as well), however even like this, and even with boosters, I hardly managed to go over 24/26 hours, you must've been a lil dehydrated on top of lazy and angsty for having reached the 36 hours mark! :biggrin:
back then, definitely dehydrated. I didn't drink my 8 glasses of water a day :) by the end of the ride I was usually maxing out the capacity and there was leaking involved

now I've always got a water bottle so I'm nicely hydrated and pee clear

When I was like 14 my dad became an Owner-Operator truck driver, and he took me on a trip and during a particularly barren stretch of road I must've went a good 11-12 hours just because we made the mistake of skipping a rest stop where I should've changed. Usually I don't go longer than 8, and that only with a booster, for fear of leaks.

Just got off going my longest ever binge in a single diaper. 12 hours (0400-1600) with an Abena M4 covered by Gary PUL pants. Most wetting was done in a way which only hit the front side of the diaper, not the middle or backside so leaking while sitting was not an issue. Dampness finally spread throughout the diaper and eventually had a small leak when I sat down. It wasn't uncomfortable to wear for the extended duration either.

24 hours i think

well 24 hours or so here also.
it was a Molicare super plus with a cloth soaker. was too tired in the afternoon to change into a dry diaper, and ended up just putting a terry pullup on top of the wet Molicare and went to bed. changed in the morning into a fresh clean diaper. No rashes.

I have gone close to 48hr before. I was triple diapered with all good diapers and boosters. My skin is tough so I don't have to be concerned about rashes as much, but for when I know I am going to be diapered for that long and or use cloth backed diapers, I will always use Zinc paste and baby powder. Normally I am in my diapers 12 to 16hrs a day at a time. Put on good diapers for work, and then not change till I get home and or right before going to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back