Made my bunny happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
My little bunny turns 23 tomorrow (12 in bunny years) and I surprised him by buying him a 10 pack of the scented Little Pawz from ABU. It was such a great feeling to watch his face light up as he opened the package; he was so happy. :)

13124981_1708540346069129_7966703526432617301_n.jpg

I'm confused a little. Is your bunny a plushied bunny like mine, or a real life bunny, or a partner you called bunny? Anyway, happy birthday bunny.

I have a Harry the Bunny which my wife got me for Christmas. Harry lives on the Baby First channel and can be found on babyfirst.con.

dogboy said:
I'm confused a little. Is your bunny a plushied bunny like mine, or a real life bunny, or a partner you called bunny? Anyway, happy birthday bunny.

I have a Harry the Bunny which my wife got me for Christmas. Harry lives on the Baby First channel and can be found on babyfirst.con.

You're right that is a little confusing. My boyfriend is a babyfur and he's turning 23 but his fursona is 12.

Takashi said:
You're right that is a little confusing. My boyfriend is a babyfur and he's turning 23 but his fursona is 12.

Okay, and that makes sense. I thought that was the case, but on this site, anything is possible. I'm glad the two of you are happy because that's what's most important. My Harry the Bunny won't have his birthday until Christmas. Yeah, he was a Christmas present from my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back