Famous ABDL makes a new ABDL diaper (it's fantastic, really)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuybrushT

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went to CAPCON and I met Baby Brett. He was the fellow who went on television ten years ago -- but that's old history. What I mean to tell you is that he made a diaper that blew my mind.

Essentially, AB companies have being trying to make an adult diaper that *is* a baby diaper.

Well, check this shit out! [No scat, I promise!] Pampers, Luvs, My Little Pony, Cinderella in size Medium and Large

You want that exact Pampers smell? Get his Pampers in the adult size of your choice, and adult diaper absorbency.

Contact him if you want it shipped somewhere special -- he's one of the kindest guys I know. Busy, though, so I had to rep him!

What is special about this sale?

0.99, no reserve auctions. I convinced him to do .99 cent auctions, but he is worried that not enough people will know about them. I am bidding the Cinderella ones, so good luck!

I can answer any questions. I am excited. Are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a scam isn't it?

the subject seems to bear little resemblence to the content

84688.jpg

Well, you clearly are making a salespitch.

Here is the first thing to do: get a rep account, and donate to this website. When thats done, come back and tell us all about your sales.

Otherwise....errr.....please refrain yourself. As you will learn, talking about sales is a touchy subject around here. (cue in Bambinod)

@BambinoD, ye fine connoisseur of diapers. Always a pleasure to hear you weigh in -- you have a vast and omnivorous appreciation for the disposable market. As to your confusion, are you referring to the first link with the vintage diapers? That's my sale, and as stated, it's not related.

However, the second link shows the custom diapers.

As for a scam, I can only hope it is! Maybe it'll be just like the last chapter of "Alissa in the Diaper Dimension," and when we buy the giant pamper replicas, we'll be all be pursued by the Nanny-bots!

In terms of practicality, Brett is incon, and he wears these, so he's not going to make anything that doesn't hold up.

CYBERWOLF said:
Well, you clearly are making a salespitch.

Here is the first thing to do: get a rep account, and donate to this website. When thats done, come back and tell us all about your sales.

Otherwise....errr.....please refrain yourself. As you will learn, talking about sales is a touchy subject around here. (cue in Bambinod)

Company reps aren't allowed to donate money to ADISC. The staff don't want accusations of bias for/against particular companies; we prefer remaining independent in that regard.

Has anybody else looked at the descriptions of these auctions? They're not scams, but neither are they what this thread claims them to be. They're just ordinary adult diapers with baby diapers attached--"hybrid diapers", according to the seller. They seem reasonably well done, but aren't something I would ever buy. If I want to wear a craft project, I'll first enjoy making it myself (as I often do).

I am trying for either the pampers or luvs. Don't want to spend too much but this seems interesting

I wouldn't mind trying some of these out, just wish there was a buy it now option.

He sent me a few. Take a look at my fetlife profile for a couple of shots. The ones I got were Prevail diapers with pampers adhered somehow to the front of them. It is definitely not a scam, but maybe not worth that amount. They would be great for photo shoots!

Geez just saw the only buy it now auction has them for US$150 for 20. That's US$7.50 each b4 postage.

A LOT too rich for my taste which has curtailed my interest, gonna stick with SDK2s for this I think which work out at around AUD$2 each rather than AUD$10+.

Would love to see a full review of them none the less.

Incidentally, only premium Northshore Supreme Air Plus Briefs will be used from now on.

GuybrushT said:
Incidentally, only premium Northshore Supreme Air Plus Briefs will be used from now on.

Is that really fair to keep tempting me?

JK dude I am sure these are great and anything that requires effort probably should cost money but wow they are still pricey.

@Argent Well, in all fairness, Argent, I wrote to the maker and got him to do .99 auctions, so if you have a little patience -- which I am afraid I don't [gosh, I want to buy the new girls goodnites so bad!] -- you can snipe a four pack for a good price from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back