Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
This might be the first time I've made two threads in one day. :p So I was sitting in front of the TV having a snack when this came on: [video=youtube_share;maDCA1rjsNM]https://youtu.be/maDCA1rjsNM[/video]

Normal commercial for most people, OMG moment for an ab/dl/pee fetishist like me.

But actually, this brings up something I've thought about. I don't get it when people say they've ''ruined'' their pants etc. by wetting them. That's what washing machines are for? I occasionally wet my clothes before I take my evening shower. I rinse them out, pop them in the washer the next day, good as new. Do you seriously need a special cleaner for peed-on sheets?

Haha....well here's another excuse to sell yet another new product that must be bought in addition to the other product you're already buying. Maybe it works a little differently, but really, if you get pee soaked clothes or sheets into the washing machine before it dries, your detergent is going to work. Mine always does.

Reactions: AJFan2020
I second dogboy. Growing up I wet the bed every day and if the sheets were washed right away - the sheets came out perfectly clean.

They had an item called diaper sweet my mom used it to get the stain's out of my underwear.

I understand the idea where this is coming from, but it just screams "Pay us more money"

I already use the all-in-one pod things that Gain make with detergent, febreze and I think Oxyclean and have never had any issues. Honestly to me, if your detergent is meant to clean things then it should do that without extra help. I understand there are set in stains, but if someone is leaving something like that and expecting it to come out then that's their own fault :p

Reactions: AJFan2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back