Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Incontinent
I didn't know where I should post this:
I have Cerebral Palsy and like to show myself in my diapers on Twitter. I'm not an AB or a DL. I just enjoy tweeting pictures with my diaper because its different. Many of my friends support my decision and like my pictures. I would like to meet someone who has CP and likes to show himself/herself in diapers.

Seems to me like you're working your way into DL territory, in that you have an affinity for diapers that isn't shared by the rest of the populace. It's the first I've heard of this approach but if it's working for you, all the best.

Trevor said:
Seems to me like you're working your way into DL territory, in that you have an affinity for diapers that isn't shared by the rest of the populace. It's the first I've heard of this approach but if it's working for you, all the best.

I don't know what I'm doing on this community. Although, I met someone else who has Cerebral Palsy.

Huggie said:
I don't know what I'm doing on this community. Although, I met someone else who has Cerebral Palsy.

We have a few members who are only incontinent but they don't tend to be as active. This site is a great resource for information on diapers but if you're not excited by them in some way, I imagine we'd become tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back