• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Decided to make an account, hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiben

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everybody, I'm currently studying in a school for an IT related diploma, been interested in programming for a while. I'm generally an introverted person, which is probably why it took me a while to be able to officially introduce myself here.

I'm an AB/DL that is more into diaperfur/babyfur art than content in real life (although I used to mostly just look at real life content). I personally don't consider myself a furry at all, I just like the art and I'm not too interested in making a character for me to use to buy art with.

I've been lurking on this site once in a while, so I decided I might as well make an account to browse the site easier since I've seen a lot of informative posts about AB/DL topics. More recently, I decided to order a pacifier and I was looking in this forum for some opinions.

I'm a huge fan of cool indie games and games like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, but recently I've been consistently playing Rocket League for several months. Some hobbies I picked up were: pen spinning, speedcubing (solving the Rubik's cube as fast as you can), and juggling. Some of which I sort of stopped doing.

To be honest, this is probably the only thread you guys will see me post in, because I'll mostly be reading articles, but I could be easily attached to this forum if I somehow end up posting more around here.

Also I couldn't sleep tonight because my sleep schedule is practically reversed, so I thought I might as well write this post, haha.

Hello Eiben and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

Don't worry if you have an idea to post you will when the time comes.

Again welcome to the group.

Last edited:
egor said:
Hello Eiben and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

Don't worry if you have an idea to post you will when the time comes.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you, I feel like I'll be lurking more than anything haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back