• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

cerebral palsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Incontinent
i have cerebral palsy and i cannot talk, walk, or control my hands. i like to show myself in my diaper on twitter.

Hello Huggie and welcome to the group.

There is several people that have cerebral palsy and I am sure they will be more then willing to talk.

Egor

cool thank you

Huggie said:
i have cerebral palsy and i cannot talk, walk, or control my hands. i like to show myself in my diaper on twitter.

Hello Huggie!

I too have Cerebral Palsy, and I also have Autism.
I can talk, and I use forearm crutches and AFO leg braces to stand and walk (not very well).
I too am in diapers 24/7.
I am in New Hampshire.

caitianx

Hello and welcome

caitianx said:
Hello Huggie!

I too have Cerebral Palsy, and I also have Autism.
I can talk, and I use forearm crutches and AFO leg braces to stand and walk (not very well).
I too am in diapers 24/7.
I am in New Hampshire.

caitianx

i used to wear AFOs too. they were p;lastic and hurt when i tense up. I got sores on my feet cuz of them, but i don't wear them anymore.

Huggie said:
i used to wear AFOs too. they were p;lastic and hurt when i tense up. I got sores on my feet cuz of them, but i don't wear them anymore.

My latest AFO's are high-strength carbon fiber composite that force me out of crouch stance/crouch gait.
Anyway, as a CP walker, I go through 3 pairs of sneakers a year.
I am so hard on footwear.
Oh! I am a retired Electronics Engineering Techn

caitianx said:
My latest AFO's are high-strength carbon fiber composite that force me out of crouch stance/crouch gait.
Anyway, as a CP walker, I go through 3 pairs of sneakers a year.
I am so hard on footwear.
Oh! I am a retired Electronics Engineering Techn
I also used to use a gait trainer to walk. i loved runningn in it!
AWESOME!b what kind of electrionics

Huggie said:
I also used to use a gait trainer to walk. i loved runningn in it!
AWESOME!b what kind of electrionics

Besides my forearm crutches, I myself have a 4-wheel rollator walker I use, if I have to carry stuff, like one of the cameras I use at the Derry, NH Community Public Access CATV channel where I volunteer.

My last job was in the Design Engineering Lab of a robotics company which designed and built silicon wafer handler systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry.

As I said, I am retired on SSDI.
Oh! I do drive, and my car is equipped with hand-controls, so I do not have to use my legs/feet to work the pedals.

Yes, I see your Avatar picture, and you are lot younger than me.

Coming up in June, I will be on a Public Forum Discussion Panel about living with Cerebral Palsy with 3 other people I know who also have Cerebral Palsy.

From age 4 to age 29, I was "Toilet Trained", but after that age, I went "backwards".

I have been back in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

Oh! What brand of dydees are you using?

I am stuck using the Walgreen's CERTAINTY "House Brand" Dydees.

At least I am still able to "wipe myself" after pooping in my diaper.

Several of my Cerebral Palsy friends I know face-to-face have to have others to do that for them.

Anyway, I just got back from Keene, NH where I had gone standard 10-pin bowling with 3 other adults with Autism.

Cerebral Palsy (and Autism) guy, me, defeated the 3 of them, with my bowling an 83.

And I had the physical disability disadvantage.
:smile1:

caitianx said:
Besides my forearm crutches, I myself have a 4-wheel rollator walker I use, if I have to carry stuff, like one of the cameras I use at the Derry, NH Community Public Access CATV channel where I volunteer.

My last job was in the Design Engineering Lab of a robotics company which designed and built silicon wafer handler systems for the semiconductor manufacturing industry.

As I said, I am retired on SSDI.
Oh! I do drive, and my car is equipped with hand-controls, so I do not have to use my legs/feet to work the pedals.

Yes, I see your Avatar picture, and you are lot younger than me.

Coming up in June, I will be on a Public Forum Discussion Panel about living with Cerebral Palsy with 3 other people I know who also have Cerebral Palsy.

From age 4 to age 29, I was "Toilet Trained", but after that age, I went "backwards".

I have been back in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

Oh! What brand of dydees are you using?

I am stuck using the Walgreen's CERTAINTY "House Brand" Dydees.

At least I am still able to "wipe myself" after pooping in my diaper.

Several of my Cerebral Palsy friends I know face-to-face have to have others to do that for them.

Anyway, I just got back from Keene, NH where I had gone standard 10-pin bowling with 3 other adults with Autism.

Cerebral Palsy (and Autism) guy, me, defeated the 3 of them, with my bowling an 83.

And I had the physical disability disadvantage.
:smile1:
i'm not sure what brand i wear.
ive bowl at school.

Huggie said:
i'm not sure what brand i wear.
ive bowl at school.

That is okay, as long as they hold a lot of pee-pee and contain the poo-poo mess.
I am guessing, that due to your CP, you can not wipe yourself at all and have to have others do that for you.
Oh! I do watch cartoons and Japanese Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back