What would you do if you ruled the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

I think it a bit boring on the forums at the moment.

So I going to run for president of the world.

And make growing up illegal.

Plus I going to think of other things.

Who's with me and what would you do if you ruled the world?

Hee hee.

Well for starters i would require diapers on everyone and babish looking clothes and also i would make sure that the only food available would be baby food and formula, i would require that only drinking and feeding utensils was for littles only via baba or sippy

I am going to abolish the school leaving age, So no one leaves school they just follow there dreams.
Unless you break the law then you have to do all the dead end jobs there are.

Also I would send all the politicians in to outer space so all there hot air doesn’t melt the ozone layer.

Hee, hee.

I think we need to invest a lot more money in making the world a safer place. There's simply not enough research being done into the kinds of monsters that live under the bed... and in the wardrobe... and the toilet!

We should also set up training programmes for volunteer teddies to protect sleeping children from any monsters, too.

And cuddles should be prescribed on the NHS.

I usually stay away from politics but this sounds like fun. First off I would make diapers and baby clothes are encouraged and accepted. All restaurants should have high chairs, bibs and bottles available. Diaper changing tables in every building are supposed to be larger for adults to use. Hotels should have a crib in every room and a rocking chair for story time before baby goes into their crib and mommy/daddy has a bed. All monsters hiding under the bed or in the closet will be arrested and put in jail if caught. There are probably more things I would like but this is all I can think of for now.

I agree and that toilet monster makes me cwy everytime me takes bafferz

sisi said:

I think it a bit boring on the forums at the moment.

So I going to run for president of the world.

And make growing up illegal.

Plus I going to think of other things.

Who's with me and what would you do if you ruled the world?

Hee hee.

I think Donald Trump has beat you to it. I'm sure he sees the presidency for the U. S. as really being president of the world, and lord knows he's certainly very childish. As I understand it, once he's president of the world he's going to diaper discipline all of us. He's going to force us to wear diapers and drink from baby bottles. And I'm going to enjoy every minute of it....teeheehee.......

I would first off make adjustments to the current legalized drugs in terms of moderation, to help try to lower over dose cases. I would then move on to trying make a movement to unite the faiths of the world, not under one faith, but under the fact that we are all brothers and sisters here on this planet. To express just how precious life is, in hopes of deterring extremists of any kind from using violence to spread their faith. I would then try to work towards improving the lives of the impoverished. Following that, kink awareness to express that although yes we may not always agree with others life styles or choices, but that we have to atleast be tolerable towards our neighbors, for constant rejection would lead said person down a life of depression and sorrow. That's all I got for now.

I would bring velociraptors back. That is all!

Huggie said:
I would bring velociraptors back. That is all!

I wonder if they taste like chicken.

sisi said:

I wonder if they taste like chicken.

well, scientists theorize dinosaurs were related to birds so maybe

how about having water fights as a national sport.

o_O List would be too dang huge.

Overall though, I would be trying solve as many problems as I could to bring peace and prosperity to the entire planet. I know .. it's a boring response because I answered seriously. XD

I'd give us a summer!
It's currently half a degree above zero, brr.

I would prefer the title Emperor to president. My first act is to work on the energy problem. Maybe make a intensive problem for inventors and like minded thinkers. Medical is my next problem on the list. After that jobs and corporate greed. Since the internet is such a big part of the world I would try to may it free country by country. At some point I would make a S.H.I.E.L.D. like world defense division. This mostly just for starters of course.

Well, first of all I would sieze controll of all social networking sites and search engines and build a huge server to tabulate all of the meta data. We would then use these vary detailed statistics to create complex models of human behviour on both a broad and narrow scale. We would then use these models to objectively inform best prectices regarding governent policy, with the desired outcome being an overall high standard of living.

As the system became more fine tuned we would implement an incentive system which would enact localized micro policies wich would be announced publicly and over social media. So, for example, maybe there is a flood, so everyone within the vacinity is awarded credits for every sand bag they move to a given spot. Or maybe two people who don't like each other are likely to cross paths and get into a fight, so the system awards one of them a free movie pass to divert him.

Yes, we would live in a perfect utopia, where an omnecient super intelligence manipulates our every action. What could possibly go wrong?

I'd make up a bunch of stupid rules, each different for different groups of people, sit back and watch humanity destroy it's self.
Oh wait that's what we have now!

I would like peace on earth so I think I'll ban all religion for all time.

Nam Repaid said:
I'd make up a bunch of stupid rules, each different for different groups of people, sit back and watch humanity destroy it's self.
Oh wait that's what we have now!

I would like peace on earth so I think I'll ban all religion for all time.

:iagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back