Status
Not open for further replies.

LstNwf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Good day folks,

I've been sitting on the fence as to if I am going to take advantage of this, but I was wondering if anyone can offer up some info like the actual size of the case itself when it's delivered and what it actually looks like in terms of labels etc.

At least in the Canadian case it was a rather large box (probably around 1/2 the size of a door frame) but otherwise plain and unremarkable. I don't remember any visible signs that it was a package of diapers.

Ik but the answer is not with me atm, I'll let you know

Vorstadt said:
At least in the Canadian case it was a rather large box (probably around 1/2 the size of a door frame) but otherwise plain and unremarkable. I don't remember any visible signs that it was a package of diapers.

Snivy said:
Ik but the answer is not with me atm, I'll let you know

Thanks for the replies. This is one of those deals that you know you want, but (At least in my case) I find myself hesitant lol

iirc they are stacked on their side in the box, on the narrower edge, three below and three above, in a case of six bags. 22x13x28 rough estimate from memory.

Huuuuge box .... completely plain. But I love them soooo much (although they are still a little big, I have no pants that fit over only jammies so limited to when I can wear - huge diaper bum too). Wish I had enough money for another case, such a good price!

Looks like the only thing they have left is the plain white ones. I was lucky enough to get the Snuggies Overnights. They are trying to clear out stock of the old Snuggies so they can start to sell Tykables in Canada

https://www.tykables.com/ca/en/diapers/

It showed up by UPS in a huge plain box. Totally unmarked. 8 Bags of diapers, 80 diapers in Total. Unreal price. Even if they are plain white, you wont get a better deal.

they must have repackaged them for their closeout sale?

Ok, I ordered a size 2 for my fox and he ordered me a size 1. Tykable Overnights is a flat wide box and the size 2s double that. Shipping label is from: TLLC TYKLLC

Noooooooooooooooooooooo
Oooo
Omg this is terrible newz :(
Ive only recently ran out of my snuggies and now they arnt avalable I cant believe this they were the softest and most comfortable on the market (except rearz but rearz have crap tapes) how did this happen im devastated :( "crys:(:(:(

I don't think they are going to stop making them but rather have them under a new name as the name is / was probably trademarked, might have to wait a little is all. Thinking about it maybe it has something to do with the blanket poncho type thing that's out of the same name? Anyway it's a great price and cheap shipping now which is great especially in Canada.

Ya no they are not stopping them. If anything they are going bigger. Tykables brand name was not available in Canada because the warehouse was full of Snuggies. They are liquidating the Snuggies to make room for the Tykables. Dont fear lol

That's just insane liquidation. I just bought 80 Waddler Overnight for 95$ CDN and 80 Tighty Whities for 85$ CDN, both shipping include.

So it's 1,12$ CDN per diaper with the Snuggies quality. It just incredible.

Now I just have too much diapers! lol

My horrible luck strikes again...

I couldn't partake of this amazing deal over the last few weeks because of reasons and the entire time I would check to make sure it was still on offer. Of course the day I finally am able to pull the trigger I open up their website and stock is all cleared out. Ugh I cant catch a break. -Slams head on desk-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back