Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tykables liquidation

Default Tykables liquidation

Good day folks,

I've been sitting on the fence as to if I am going to take advantage of this, but I was wondering if anyone can offer up some info like the actual size of the case itself when it's delivered and what it actually looks like in terms of labels etc.

At least in the Canadian case it was a rather large box (probably around 1/2 the size of a door frame) but otherwise plain and unremarkable. I don't remember any visible signs that it was a package of diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorstadt View Post
    At least in the Canadian case it was a rather large box (probably around 1/2 the size of a door frame) but otherwise plain and unremarkable. I don't remember any visible signs that it was a package of diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Ik but the answer is not with me atm, I'll let you know
    Thanks for the replies. This is one of those deals that you know you want, but (At least in my case) I find myself hesitant lol

iirc they are stacked on their side in the box, on the narrower edge, three below and three above, in a case of six bags. 22x13x28 rough estimate from memory.

Huuuuge box .... completely plain. But I love them soooo much (although they are still a little big, I have no pants that fit over only jammies so limited to when I can wear - huge diaper bum too). Wish I had enough money for another case, such a good price!

Is there a link to this liquidation sale?

Looks like the only thing they have left is the plain white ones. I was lucky enough to get the Snuggies Overnights. They are trying to clear out stock of the old Snuggies so they can start to sell Tykables in Canada

https://www.tykables.com/ca/en/diapers/

It showed up by UPS in a huge plain box. Totally unmarked. 8 Bags of diapers, 80 diapers in Total. Unreal price. Even if they are plain white, you wont get a better deal.

they must have repackaged them for their closeout sale?

Ok, I ordered a size 2 for my fox and he ordered me a size 1. Tykable Overnights is a flat wide box and the size 2s double that. Shipping label is from: TLLC TYKLLC