adult baby movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruno

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
already I watched some movies that vaguely appears one adult baby usando diapers. What film deals adult baby ?

Raiders of the Lost Diapers, Back to the Diapers and Pulp Diaper were all solid ABDL hits as I recall.

Yeah, but I looked at the diaper pail and my face melted off.

There is a film I think called, "The Adult Baby" or something like that. It's about a demented family that keeps an adult male as a baby. Others here may remember the title better than I have. It's not a very good movie or so I've been told. Amazon sells it.

dogboy said:
There is a film I think called, "The Adult Baby" or something like that. It's about a demented family that keeps an adult male as a baby. Others here may remember the title better than I have. It's not a very good movie or so I've been told. Amazon sells it.
You're thinking of the 1970s horror film, "The Baby", where a crazy woman keeps her adult son as a Baby. It's a psychological horror film, so it's less about gore and guts to creep you out, and more of...just the fact that the son can't comprehend much and can't consent to ageplay by any means, though the ending is pretty graphic. It's an...odd movie. I wouldn't call it bad, as I can think of so much worse, and it's at least strange enough to keep you interested, so I'm glad I saw it once. But yeah. Not the best film by any means.

BabyMitchy said:
Raiders of the Lost Diapers, Back to the Diapers and Pulp Diaper were all solid ABDL hits as I recall.

I can't tell if this is serious or not, if so do you have links to these? Are they like a spin on the original films because two of those films I really like

CookieMonstah said:
I can't tell if this is serious or not, if so do you have links to these? Are they like a spin on the original films because two of those films I really like

My guess is that he was just making a joke.

There aren't really many AB/DL movies out there. There was a movie mentioned on this site several years ago, about some sort of detective movie where the hero runs into a room in some building and there are a number of adult babies sitting around, but I can't remember that title at all.

You may or may not have seen this before. There are other threads about the short film, "Grow Up Already". It is certainly an adult baby movie. (albeit a 10 minute movie)

Here is the link.

[video=vimeo;64570946]https://vimeo.com/64570946[/video]

I saw this it is still on YouTube there are loads of clips on a web site. Am I allowed to say the web site on ADISC or not. There is what's her name where she diapers the other girl in cloth diapers and pink ruffled pants. But I do not know if I'm allowed to post website. So let me know. It's an adult site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back