Adult Goodnite/Pull-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

daboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all,

I'm not one to keep up with any of the ultra premium diaper brands. I was wondering if anyone made a diaper similar to a Goodnite or Pull-Ups (especially if they have large 'learning designs' or whatever they are called). I know the Depend True Fit is sort of like what I am looking for, but it holds... Not much. And, the padding does not go from front to back, like either a Goodnite or Pull-Ups.

Simply put, I am looking for a pull up style diaper with a low rise (impossible to find in the adult incontinence market, minus that Depend product), not incredibly bulgy, decently absorbent, and some type of goodnites style simple design or child like images with the fading designs.

It probably doesnt exist, but it was worth asking.

Thanks all!

Try a northshore tube sock pullup, and cut the top oh... 4" or so off the top. (no kidding) that will leave you with maybe 3" of elastic around the sides and front/back above the padding.

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1/northshore-flexsupreme-underwear.html

Northshore does samples. (free?)

They have quite a few there (http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/pullons1.html) I don't know which one the right at the top is (the grey pullup that looke like regular briefs with a bulge, grey color) but that may specifically be what you're looking for?

Have a read of this thread, particularly jeremyi's response. You will never find pull-ups with capacity approaching taped nappies, because the waist elastic just can't stand the strain.

Akastus said:
Have a read of this thread, particularly jeremyi's response. You will never find pull-ups with capacity approaching taped nappies, because the waist elastic just can't stand the strain.

For walking around, that's certainly true. But not for overnight. When I got up this morning I was pretty wet. My diaper was doing fine till I stood up, and it threatened to slide down my legs and plop on the floor, so I had to snug in the tapes. This is a pretty common maneuver for me in the morning. I wouldn't be able to make it into the bathroom without holding a pullup up, there's simply no way the elastic could hold the weight on its own.

Northshore's "tube sock" pullups might have a chance. But they have somewhere around 7-8' of spongy elastic around the sides and front, and I found them extremely uncomfortable. I'd be sweating up a storm wearing them for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back