Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I had a wierd Dream during my nap today, i was at a daycare Centre Taking a nap conciendently and i had one of my schnüllis (Pacis) that i have in real life ( my Redish Pink one with a Foxes face on it and zigzags on it) my mom is Diabetic so she was Sorting out her Hypo in the Dream, so my dad picked me up instead.

When my mom arrivied she had one of my pacis in HER mouth (my White one with a pink Button on) i thought it was Strange so i asked if she was better and she Said "you Took your Time" Or something like that, it was in German so i got the translation Perhaps a bit wrong.

But the Strange Thing was, she in real life Would take me to the mental Doctor if she Found out i had infantilism. I Found this out by Having a discussion with her about Riley the AB. I asked her how Do These People hide all Their Stuff, like What if they left their dummy on the Side and how Do they hide their nurseries. My mom Said " you Can put a lock on the door and just say it is a Friends,s Child,s dummy" and "its wierd but they Are not exactly hurting anyone" and " if you have a Fetish you Know what to Do"

Back to the Dream i was walking down the road with her Holding her Hand, when suddenly she became a dog!? She Turned into my Puppy "Poppy" so i Walked my "mom" home on a lead, wtf!?

I have a question, Do you think just by Reading this my mom Accepts me in a certain way because i am not sure Whether Or not to Tell her, my dad might Accept me more than my mom because i told him i still Play with toys and i told my mom i still suck my thumb and that i am trying to stop. Should i actually Tell my Parents? I Would Personally Gradually introduce it Doesnt all come all at once.

What an odd dream. As for telling your parents, I wouldn't unless it's absolutely required.

---------

I had my own Paci dream a few hours ago.

I walked into a building and saw my grandmother, hugged her and continued through the building. The building became a store, like a Walmart, I'm walking around and I round a corner and a cousin is sitting in a chair. I say hi to her, as I pull out my paci from my mouth. I notice this and spin around trying my best to get the paci into my pocket. I look up and I see more than 15 people, adults and children, staring at me, some laughing others mouths open wide.

I look back at my cousin and she says, "Don't worry, everyone knows that you have a pacifier and that you wear diapers."

I wake up pouring sweat and couldn't get back to sleep.

Had a bad dream last night. I was finally padded up again after two months in the dream. I hear my older brother calling me up stairs. Pretty much as the nightmare went, he confronted me about wearing diapers, then picked on and even beat me up for not being manly enough. Worst part is, in he nightmare, I COULD FEEL every hit.

Dreams certainly aren't capable of telling the future or something that you aren't already somewhat aware of. Maybe this dream is some type of a manifestation of your brain trying to understand your current observations to tell yourself something, but it also could be that your head is just trying to manifest your hopes as well. The state of sleeping/dreaming is supposed to be a self healing process anyway, so it wouldn't be surprising if your head is trying to calm you down with something nice. I think that dreams can sometimes mean something important, but most the time they are just dreams.

It very well could be that your parents accept you in some way or another, but approach telling them with caution, and make sure that you know the reason why you are telling them, and that it is worth it.

Actually, my brother would beat me up for not being manly enough

Tyger said:
Dreams certainly aren't capable of telling the future or something that you aren't already somewhat aware of.

When I was 13 I had a dream of me driving a car, it was raining, I come out from underneath a bridge and I hydroplane into a guardrail. Fast forward to 19, heading to college, driving down a highway I get into a wreck, it was the same for everything location, car and weather conditions, all the same from my dream.

Another one that I remember is that a friend and I pulled into a gas station and walk away from the car, someone steals the car, I remembered the buildings and everything from this dream. About a year after this dream, my friend and I were heading to get some car parts, and we wanted to stop and get more cigarettes, I went to pull into a gas station and noticed the building and remembered the dream. I flipped a 180 out of the place and headed a few miles down the road to another. My friend asked me what that was about, and I told him about the dream.

These weren't the only dreams that I had like that, I've had a few more that I can actually remember.

I think that there is a possibility that dreams can tell the future, or something like that.

FluffyMastiff said:
When I was 13 I had a dream of me driving a car, it was raining, I come out from underneath a bridge and I hydroplane into a guardrail. Fast forward to 19, heading to college, driving down a highway I get into a wreck, it was the same for everything location, car and weather conditions, all the same from my dream.

Another one that I remember is that a friend and I pulled into a gas station and walk away from the car, someone steals the car, I remembered the buildings and everything from this dream. About a year after this dream, my friend and I were heading to get some car parts, and we wanted to stop and get more cigarettes, I went to pull into a gas station and noticed the building and remembered the dream. I flipped a 180 out of the place and headed a few miles down the road to another. My friend asked me what that was about, and I told him about the dream.

These weren't the only dreams that I had like that, I've had a few more that I can actually remember.

I think that there is a possibility that dreams can tell the future, or something like that.

I'm not saying you shouldn't believe in your experiences, but I am going to give my point of view on this if you don't mind.

The first situation is not unusual for somebody to get into a hydroplane accident, especially at 19, and since the dream was when you were 13, it could have been that your accident was highly influencial, to the point of changing your memory on the details of your dream long ago, or it could have been self fulfilling prophesy where you recalled the dream during the moments before, tensed up, and then got in the accident.

As for the second. You don't actually know if somebody was going to steal your car, since you avoided the aituation. Maybe you mentally were aware it is a dangerous part of town and it was just a better idea not to go there anyway, or maybe there was no actual reason to be worried about that place. One of the possible answers for this is that when you sleep, some people believe that the brain spends a lot of its time trying to calculate the possible outcomes of the next day to make you more prepared for what might happen, based on what the brain assumes could happen. This is also a possible reason for why people experience dejavu.

true on both things.

I didn't remember the dream until later after the accident though. But as you said, it could have been a quick moment of my brain remembering it or something about it.

The brain works in weird ways, I don't think we'll ever understand it fully.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was mocking you or anything like that, sorry if it came out like I was.

FluffyMastiff said:
true on both things.

I didn't remember the dream until later after the accident though. But as you said, it could have been a quick moment of my brain remembering it or something about it.

The brain works in weird ways, I don't think we'll ever understand it fully.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was mocking you or anything like that, sorry if it came out like I was.

Oh I didn't take it that way, I just figured you were trying to use your experiences to debate opposed, which is totally fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back