Sample pack of Bambino Bellissimo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ordered a medium and large, they came in today, I decided to try the medium (which is only slightly smaller than tykables size 2) all I have to say is WOW, this diaper is comfortable and has taken 2 medium wettings so far, it's swelling up nice, seems to have decent wicking so far. I'm really happy with it. I think mediums are my size, the large is going to swallow me up tonight. The only thing holding me back from ordering a case is the price, I guess you can't have your cake and eat it to.

Have you tried ABU Space? I honestly think they're a better diaper in every way. Wings are bigger and provide a better fit, and they have a backing so they don't irritate the skin. Bellisimos are just plastic directly on the skin, and I find I tend to get itchy from it because it doesn't breathe. Bellisimos also tend to clump, whereas Space do not.

My first ever case of ABDL-specific adult diapers was Bellisimos. But after trying Space, the remaining 6 or so Bellisimos are just sitting in my closet and will probably never get worn.

I have not tried the space or little paws yet, I'm a sdk kind of guy

Bellissimos are truly a legend.

Considering all the different kinds of diapers I've tried and tested, I'd suggest you never stop looking around. I'd say I like at least 1/2 of the premiums I've tried, enough to say I'd reorder them. Different diapers can have a very different mix of features, and sometimes a diaper surprises me with a design I thought was going to be a problem but turns out to make it better in some other way. Diapers that are lower sap and clump easily are bad choices for wearing to work, but turn out to be some of the softest and most comfortable for lounging around the house in. There are lots of other examples like that. So don't be afraid to try something new. If you can, don't get a sample of one or two. Try to sample at least a bag, to give them a chance to show you what they're good for.

pampers4U: next time you're ordering a case of SDKs, email customer support and arrange for them to sub a bag of paws and a bag of space (or simple) in your next order to try out.

Damn - I just put an order in this morning for another case of sdk's lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back