Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would I fit?

Default Would I fit?

I have a 32 waist and I'm 165 pounds. Would I fit into Pampers Size 7?

Is there anything besides Bambinos that are baby-ish looking diapers?

Buy some and figure it out yourself? Sure, you can hear what people have to say, but you won't know for yourself unless you try. Who knows, maybe you can fit in them even if someone else says you can't. If it turns out you can't, well then you can use the rest for stuffers.

I've got a 31" waist and weigh 130 lbs, and I can fit into Luvs size 6. I am kinda short in comparison to various friends, and pretty lean. Typical pack of baby diapers costs 11$-14$, so even if you don't fit, it's not that much of a financial blow, and you can use them as stuffers if you get larger, more age appropriate diapers.

If you can fit into Pampers size 7, that's great, baby diapers are indeed awesome, though sadly the *B/DL scene tends to be unable to indulge in their adorable levels of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Buy some and figure it out yourself? Sure, you can hear what people have to say, but you won't know for yourself unless you try. Who knows, maybe you can fit in them even if someone else says you can't. If it turns out you can't, well then you can use the rest for stuffers.
    Well, I've already got two sample packs on the way and I ordered some Tranquility ATNs from a local pharmacy so I already have a TON of diapers to use for next week. I wish I would have tried this out a few years ago, I might just indulge myself anyway.

It's nice to splurge on yourself sometimes. It gives you a nice, warm feeling inside

good luck, i wish i could get some diapers, any idea on how to get some?

Quote Originally Posted by goodboi View Post
    I have a 32 waist and I'm 165 pounds. Would I fit into Pampers Size 7?
    All I'll say is that I'm a 32 waist at 145 lbs. and I couldn't fit in them. However, I have read where another member said he pre-stretched them as far as they would stretch before putting them on, and he could manage to fit in the #7s by doing that first. As Pojo mentioned, just have to try and see. If they don't fit, your money isn't completely wasted. You could still use them as a stuffer for another brand of diaper.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    I doubt this will help but I'm 13 and can fit into huggies size 7
    Lucky. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Before you get big and strong like me.

If I prestretch pampers size 6 I can just fit into them. I weigh 155 and have a size 31 waist but I'm tall and fairly skiny.