ABU Cushies v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeyjoe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi has anybody tried these. I have just ordered a case of these from nappies r us .

afaik there's no difference between the SDK2 and Cushies2. Their vers1 were also identical. The only difference was the art on the front panel.

I recently got a mixed case that included vers 2 of both (as well as some remaining vers 1 cushies cloth) and have gone though all the cushies already. (I hard to get another case of the SDK2, they're my wear-to-work now, replacing waddlers) Right now I'd say they're the best deal going for premium diapers. I think I'd still prefer four tapes, but two seems to be working out. (the problem being the tape placement is critical for comfort) The two-tape design is also proving a llittle problematic for the few times I've worm to bed - they seem very prone to leaking out the back corners after I start testing their capacity. It may require a different taping strategy for overnight wear, prioritizing sealing around my legs over my usual "aound-the-waist to hold my diaper up" during the day? Owell, I have plenty of paws and kittens to keep my sheets dry ;)

Trevor said:
I find it interesting that almost as many people ask about a given diaper after they place an order than before. It would be a little late to do anything about it if everyone said they were awful.

"Please tell me I didn't just screw up placing that order..."

The Cushies V2 are awesome. I have a case. I also have a case of the new SDK. They are both pretty much identcal..except for the look of course. I seem to like the SDK better. They are a tad bit noisier than the Cushies. For me..the louder the better! Love that crinkle! You can't beat the new Simple Diaper though...those are LOUD and COMFY

bambinod said:
"Please tell me I didn't just screw up placing that order..."

Buyer's premorse? Once the deed is done, I'd rather just wait and see what I think for myself.

Havent tried yet but i like how babish they are

Normally I'd favor a plain white diaper over one with a pattern of some sort on it, but I find that the Paws is an improvement over the Simple, and I think I actually would like the SDK better than plain white. I'm not specifically interested in "baby", but I do like my diapers to assert themselves AS diapers, rather than just say, "protective underwear". The SDK artwork I think says "diaper" in a modest but unambiguous way. The paws... those I just plain really like the looks of, from both a DL and a playful/furry/art perspective. (they've got a good "universal appeal" to them)

The Cushies art OTOH, seem to me to be a bit more "abstract" than I care for.

I still have older versions from last year, I'm still got like 15-17 left still. I can't decide if I want to try the new Paws, or the Cushies. I couldn't get a mixed order of those two last time I looked.

Yep and they're good but large are large so if your near bottom of size go for medium etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back