Thread: ABU Cushies v2

Default ABU Cushies v2

Hi has anybody tried these. I have just ordered a case of these from nappies r us .

afaik there's no difference between the SDK2 and Cushies2. Their vers1 were also identical. The only difference was the art on the front panel.

I recently got a mixed case that included vers 2 of both (as well as some remaining vers 1 cushies cloth) and have gone though all the cushies already. (I hard to get another case of the SDK2, they're my wear-to-work now, replacing waddlers) Right now I'd say they're the best deal going for premium diapers. I think I'd still prefer four tapes, but two seems to be working out. (the problem being the tape placement is critical for comfort) The two-tape design is also proving a llittle problematic for the few times I've worm to bed - they seem very prone to leaking out the back corners after I start testing their capacity. It may require a different taping strategy for overnight wear, prioritizing sealing around my legs over my usual "aound-the-waist to hold my diaper up" during the day? Owell, I have plenty of paws and kittens to keep my sheets dry

Detailed review here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...hies-v2-Review

I find it interesting that almost as many people ask about a given diaper after they place an order than before. It would be a little late to do anything about it if everyone said they were awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I find it interesting that almost as many people ask about a given diaper after they place an order than before. It would be a little late to do anything about it if everyone said they were awful.
    "Please tell me I didn't just screw up placing that order..."

The Cushies V2 are awesome. I have a case. I also have a case of the new SDK. They are both pretty much identcal..except for the look of course. I seem to like the SDK better. They are a tad bit noisier than the Cushies. For me..the louder the better! Love that crinkle! You can't beat the new Simple Diaper though...those are LOUD and COMFY

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    "Please tell me I didn't just screw up placing that order..."
    Buyer's premorse? Once the deed is done, I'd rather just wait and see what I think for myself.

Normally I'd favor a plain white diaper over one with a pattern of some sort on it, but I find that the Paws is an improvement over the Simple, and I think I actually would like the SDK better than plain white. I'm not specifically interested in "baby", but I do like my diapers to assert themselves AS diapers, rather than just say, "protective underwear". The SDK artwork I think says "diaper" in a modest but unambiguous way. The paws... those I just plain really like the looks of, from both a DL and a playful/furry/art perspective. (they've got a good "universal appeal" to them)

The Cushies art OTOH, seem to me to be a bit more "abstract" than I care for.

I still have older versions from last year, I'm still got like 15-17 left still. I can't decide if I want to try the new Paws, or the Cushies. I couldn't get a mixed order of those two last time I looked.

Yep and they're good but large are large so if your near bottom of size go for medium etc