• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heya! I'm Kyleman93

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBroPyro

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Carer
I have been meaning to create a account here for a while, though usually only think of it when I lay down for the night(like right now)

I have been interested in diapers for pretty much all my life, I wet the bed until beginnings of high school and it really didn't take off until I ran out of what diapers I had left over. I have recently been exploring my little side(looking back, its always been there.)

Outside of diapers I do a LOT of mechanic work, I have 2 trucks that I race(not at the same time, lol) I game on PC, I hunt, fish, shoot long shot, I am very active and adrenalin based, I love to kid around(pun intended) but I know when to stop and get serious. I am horrible at staying in touch, so please don't be offended or upset if we talk and I drop off the face of the earth

({[I also love these things]}) -End Rant

Hey there, Kyleman!!! Good to have another diapered kiddo come to play with all of us!

I hope that you enjoy the time that you spend browsing this forum and I hope that you get to learn a buncha fun stuffs about your little side!

It sounds like you have a bunch of neato big kids hobbies on the side as well! What kinda trucks do you race?

Whether you end up staying in touch with us for years to come, or if it's just for a short while, it sure is cool that you came to play with us!

Hi Kyleman and welcome to Adisc. The members are very friendly and supportive and most of them are very knowledgeable about their particular type of play so don't be afraid to look around and ask questions. Hopefully you'll find lots to interest you and won't drop off the face of the earth. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Littlelettuce, I have 2 Ford Rangers. One for dirt oval and the other for Rally. the rally is a 94 with a turbo 2.3 and a 40mm garrett spool running @16psi, the dirt truck is a 95 and has a 4.0 sohc v6 making about 200 horses. have a m50dr1(5 speed manual) behind them and are 2 wheel drive. I just got done building up my F150 and its a fun one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back