Am I a monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zackiepooh1992 said:
Ah I get what your saying now. So your saying it's okay to call me abusive without knowing me? So i was suppose to just accept that? See that's where you got me wrong but hey it's okay buddy. You just came here to make assumptions about me sorry I'm the wrong bitch to mess with!! And FYI your ignorance shows again I do accept criticism but what I don't accept is false assumptions and accusations!! Just give up you can't justify being a dick this time!!
- - - Updated - - -

And I love how you avoided your part about calling me abusive so calling someone abusive is how you show support? You attacked me so I attacked back. I guess you never been put In place before its all good you ain't shit to me and soon this fourm will be old and no longer be here peace!!

You were never called abusive. The "for all we know" is the critical part of that sentence. It underscores our lack of adequate knowledge in this situation and about you as a person. Your vast overreaction to a hypothetical does indicate more about you. The point was, we're only hearing from you in this matter, so we can't definitively say you're not at fault in some way. We tend to be unreliable reporters of our own failings, and you've provided very few details to assist anyone really trying to help.

In case you're wondering, I think the healthy response to that sort of post would be: "You're right, I could be abusive based on what has been said here. I don't think I am, buy let me give some more information as to what keeps happening in my relationships and maybe you can tell where I've been going wrong."

Trevor said:
You were never called abusive. The "for all we know" is the critical part of that sentence. It underscores our lack of adequate knowledge in this situation and about you as a person. Your vast overreaction to a hypothetical does indicate more about you. The point was, we're only hearing from you in this matter, so we can't definitively say you're not at fault in some way. We tend to be unreliable reporters of our own failings, and you've provided very few details to assist anyone really trying to help.

In case you're wondering, I think the healthy response to that sort of post would be: "You're right, I could be abusive based on what has been said here. I don't think I am, buy let me give some more information as to what keeps happening in my relationships and maybe you can tell where I've been going wrong."
it just pm the person I had a issue with all should be settled now! While I do agree with what you are saying Trevor me and you are to different people if I feel attacked I'm not gonna word it in a nice way. I took what he said out of context last time I checked all humans at one point or another have done that. And for not saying all the details I was to upset at the time to say that but it's cool I see where this post went. I live and learn and what I learned is never post a topic like this again because it shows here that I jump the gun and don't give enough details would you say that is fair?

Last edited:
zackiepooh1992 said:
it just pm the person I had a issue with all should be settled now! While I do agree with what you are saying Trevor me and you are to different people if I feel attacked I'm not gonna word it in a nice way. I took what he said out of context last time I checked all humans at one point or another have done that. And for not saying all the details I was to upset at the time to say that but it's cool I see where this post went. I live and learn and what I learned is never post a topic like this again because it shows here that I jump the gun and don't give enough details would you say that is fair?

I think that's fair. All we can do is try to do better. Just bear in mind in the future that just because we feel like we've been attacked it doesn't necessarily make it so. I hope things improve for you and yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back