Space diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draventhedark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I ordered a sample pack with a space diaper and a simple diaper. I got the sented ones. I was curious what the sent smells like? Is it a baby powder sent? If so my wife will love that and probably make me get more. Can't wait to get them and see what they feel like. Just hoping they aren't to crinkly and loud cause my wife will make me wear them till they are soaked with how much I spent on just 2 diapers. Though looking forward to it!

I don't know about the smell but they are really loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a mixed case of little paws and space scented and my only issue is that the scent strips caused some minor ink smears on the diapers other than that they smelled sooooo gooood

Okay anyone that wears the space/simple/little paw diapers I need some info. Going off the chart they have for size I picked out a large as I have a 36 inch waist. I wear Abena M4's and medium in just about any other diaper but northshore. The sizing on the space diapers is it the same as the abena or is it like the northshore. The large is just to big on me and don't fit good around the legs. My wife really really likes the design on them and wants me to get more but I don't want something that is going to leak on me due to poor fit. Thinking I'll have to get a sample of the medium though hoping someone can help me out on a size comparison so I don't have to spend the extra money.

You and I have the same waist size, and the Mediums fit me very well. These are the best disposable I've ever used ... and I've been a practicing AB for more than 30 years. Have fun!

You want the mediums for sure. I have also tried the large and they are just too big. I have a 38 waist and the mediums fit like a glove.

anton said:
You want the mediums for sure. I have also tried the large and they are just too big. I have a 38 waist and the mediums fit like a glove.

I've put on a bit of weight since I got the mediums. I was like a 35ish, now I'm around a 37, and they're getting a little snug for me. Maybe I'm trying to put em on too tight, or maybe it's my freakishly fat butt, or a combination. But it's good to know I shouldn't even try the larges. Maybe Tykables size 2 would fit well now...anything to try a sample :D

But to answer the OP, I haven't tried the scents before, but from what I hear it's a really strong, baby powder kind of scent. They're not extremely loud, like a Tranquility, but it's crinkly, for sure.

I'd say the scent is very similar to Pampers' scent (which is baby powderish, at least IMO). It doesn't smell exactly like baby powder, but it's close to it or at least that's "part" of the scent. Either way, I like the scent and always get the scented ones.

I have (I think) about a 32"-36" waist. I ordered a sample pack of one medium and one large. The large felt a little big, but it still fit and I had no leaks. The medium fit wonderfully and I also experienced no leaks with it either. I'd say it's sized a little bigger than Abenas (my M4s feel much more snug at least, but as you mentioned this could have to do with how well it's taped on). So I'd say the mediums would probably fit you best, but if you prefer a bigger/looser fit or your body dimensions are different you could totally get and pull off a large.

The ABU Space is my #1 favorite diaper right now with Abenas coming in at second (they use to be my #1) if price isn't taken into consideration. I really wanna try the Little Paws though. I like their designs more than the Space, although I like the Space design as well, so if they fit and function like the Space (which they should) then they'll probably be my new #1s.

Draventhedark said:
Okay anyone that wears the space/simple/little paw diapers I need some info. Going off the chart they have for size I picked out a large as I have a 36 inch waist. I wear Abena M4's and medium in just about any other diaper but northshore. The sizing on the space diapers is it the same as the abena or is it like the northshore. The large is just to big on me and don't fit good around the legs. My wife really really likes the design on them and wants me to get more but I don't want something that is going to leak on me due to poor fit. Thinking I'll have to get a sample of the medium though hoping someone can help me out on a size comparison so I don't have to spend the extra money.
If you fit into the Abena M4, I highly recommend the mediums from ABU. That's what I wear and I did a sample M/L pack before I ordered a case. The Large was swimming on me. Not even close to fitting properly. If I didn't know any better I would have thought it was an XL.

northshore are hard to compare with. there is a large gap between their medium and large. (I think they recently added a "size Regular" to fill that gap?) Their medium run small and their large run big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back