Diapered disney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember there are long lines for rides. Diapers are a must

I have never been to a Disney place, but at similar tourist places I thin it is pretty straight forward to deal with wearing for wetting but a very different thing to try to cope with fecal matter because getting clean and changing diapers is a very complicated process and family restrooms etc. can be very awkward for people on their own. I do understand about the possibility of diaper malfunctions, but these are pretty rare with better quality modern products -even if worn in demanding situations.

I have gone to WDW several times while diapered, and changing between a couple times. I go often, so I know where the 'slower' restrooms are and was able to go to one and change without attracting a lot of noise. I have even gone through the bag check security with a diaper in my bag and no one bats an eye. I've realized no one cares or notices, and if they do it's not like you'll ever see them again. Wear with confidence and there's nothing to worry about! I've worn a full adult diaper, so a pull up is nothing to worry about.

Lestat said:
Remember there are long lines for rides. Diapers are a must

You've not been to Disney this century, I suspect. Fastpass queues you for the rides without actually having to stand in line.

willnotwill said:
You've not been to Disney this century, I suspect. Fastpass queues you for the rides without actually having to stand in line.

They cost extra though, some people don't want to have to pay extra plus sometimes waiting can make the ride seem a lot better

I would probably do this. Last time I was at six flags, I wasn't padded up, and forgot what g-force would do to me. I ended up having four accidents. Luckily I had dark jeans on, but it was a school field trip. It was pretty embaressing.

CookieMonstah said:
They cost extra though, some people don't want to have to pay extra plus sometimes waiting can make the ride seem a lot better
Disney Fastpasses are 100% free. Universal you have to pay. The new system at WDW allows you to schedule 3 fastpasses and once you use those you can get another and repeat.

So I went with two other littles. All of us padded and it was magical, we went to build a bear first and built stuffies. We were aparently so cute that a Disney photographer was in her way to go to break and asked us if she could take our picture. Best day ever so we had our own private photo shoot infront of the castle! As for diapers, we all wore pull ups. I know most of you don't consider them diapers but they're so adorable! Anyway, complete success ^_^

SirWolfie said:
So I went with two other littles. All of us padded and it was magical, we went to build a bear first and built stuffies. We were aparently so cute that a Disney photographer was in her way to go to break and asked us if she could take our picture. Best day ever so we had our own private photo shoot infront of the castle! As for diapers, we all wore pull ups. I know most of you don't consider them diapers but they're so adorable! Anyway, complete success ^_^
In cloth diapers a one piece is training pants in disposable they are pull ups,yet Wether cloth or disposable a diaper is called a diaper,so the answer is clear , they are cute and serve a meaningfull purpose however they are clearly not a diaper in name or service ( light bladder leakage v's this place is flooding ) just one lunatics thoughts on the "issue" .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

go for it. i have been to disneyland lots of time in diapers and my favorite winnie the pooh jumper. do take some extra disposable diaper with us and all your supplies to change. i have a small handy pooh backpack that holds everything i need. to change they have great handicap restroom and most of the time no wait. and they don't id you when you need to use them lol.

Actually there are places that do ID you for use of the restroom and my little brother has an open sesame federal ID that declares his medical condition and makes even an employees only bathroom open, I have to find out the details of how he got it again, brain injury and stroke gives me CRS. But Disneyland I can not imagine they would ever bust anybodys hump because getting a bad press problem over the use of the bathroom would have the PIO'S working overtime.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back