sproutling

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I just used my last Tykables (sad morning too, had to get ready right away so I couldn't enjoy it for a little longer) and I decided to order a sample of Little Paws from wearingclouds, are they any good? I certainly love the design, but can anyone be honest about it?

I would also like input on this. My boyfriend wants a pack for his birthday in a few weeks and I wonder how good they are.

Reactions: littledreamers333
It is well worth buying a sample pack. These have become my diaper of choice.

They are amazing.

They are really good diapers. I have tried the simple, little pawz, and space. They are all pretty much the same besides design, but I like the space the most :)

This is the review for ABU's Space diaper, which as noted in post 6 in the thread is the same as Little Paws, except for the print: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/96468-ABU-Space-Diaper-Review.

If you need more encouragement than a detailed review, they're good. If you're looking for something functional and high capacity, they're pretty much the best that are currently available or at least in that running since people have pretty individual reactions to diapers.

babymarlow said:
I just used my last Tykables (sad morning too, had to get ready right away so I couldn't enjoy it for a little longer) and I decided to order a sample of Little Paws from wearingclouds, are they any good? I certainly love the design, but can anyone be honest about it?

You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone that's dissatisfied with the paws. The only downside is the price, but as far as a high-end-premium goes, I think the price is quite reasonable for what you get. I don't know of anyone that's had anything to complain about with them, which is a rare thing. Of all the diapers I have onhand, they are at the top of my list. (and the only notable premium diapers I haven't tried are the rearz safari)

Yes! Theyre amazing - I just tried them out a few weeks ago for my first time

I hardly need to add to the chorus, but yes, Little Paws (and the same diaper with other prints) are spectacular. They're comfy, super thick, and have great capacity. Unless you're a person that prefers a thinner diaper for your own comfort, they're the best out there.

Absolutely. Pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. If you like thick, comfy, cute diapers with very high capacity, you'll like Little Pawz. Definitely my favorite diaper.

They're amazing. Simply put.

In terms of sheer absorbency they can't be beat. The tapes are great. The leak guards are great. The shell art is pretty cutesy, though not excessively so. If there are two criticisms I would make it's that they are a little wide for comfort, and they don't lock wetness away quite as well as more SAP-heavy designs like the Waddler Overnight. That is to say, while remaining within the non-leak envelope, they generally feel wetter.

They're the best diaper ever in my opinion. Period.

Awesome! Thanks guys <3 I get them tomorrow or thursday! Hype!

You definitely will be delighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back