Pee Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you buy that bath sap that turns your bathwater into sappy slurry, they provide a magic packet of powder that reverses the effect so you can drain the tub. That's a specific kind of salt that specifically causes SAP to break down and release the locked water.

CookieMonstah said:
I am gonna try this tonight, I'm gonna drink lots

Awesome! I try to test my pee sometimes for color if I'm going to wear for a while - clearer is better & wetter!

If you are well hydrated, your pee with be colorless and have very very little scent, if any.

I discovered beef jerky makes pee smell, so I'll have to add that to the list. It sure tasted good, but the combined smell of pee and jerky wafting up from my diaper has me thinking I don't want any more for a while.... A long while. :dunno:

I wonder if pheromones have anything to do with those who find the smell of a wet diaper pleasant or relaxing. Not everyone reacts to pheromones the same way. they are a bit of an evolutionary hold over from a distant part of our evolution, and many people don't have any reaction to them at all. But for those that do, I wounder if it's a bit of a territory thing. your own scent masking out all others, claiming the area around you as totally your own. a safe place.

At some level pheromones still play a big part in the he and sheing thing,you can blindfold men and women and let them find each other by scent only and those couples have had more relationship longevity than the study male hooking up with the hot model relationships so don't count the pheromones out yet.

We also secrete more of them overnight and first thing in the morning which is why some IC and nocturnal enuresis people's spouses enjoy the morning wet one ( in my case my dog really likes it smells like ammonia to me but my dog must smell caviar or steak or something ).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Everyone is hitting more on the smell aspect. For darker color without smell, just take a plain old multivitamin every day, it makes your pee dark yellow. I like to see my diaper dark yellow when I pee, just is more fun when I can see what I've done. It's also easier to see how wet you actually are without having to squeeze it to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back