Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate the Word dummy

Default I hate the Word dummy

You Know the Word dummy, the British Word for pacifier. I live in Britian and everytime someone says something like "wheres Dylan,s dummy." Or something with the Word dummy, i cringe! I like my "dummy" but i dont Want to call if that! I dont mind Dodi so much but still its Silly! Anyone Else hate the Name dummy?

I hate the word dummy too and I'm from England as well, I hate the word "binky" even more.. I call it paci or soothie..

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBelle View Post
    I hate the word dummy too and I'm from England as well, I hate the word "binky" even more.. I call it paci or soothie..
    Not a fan of dummy either. I like binky though, it has a cute sound to it.

Completely agree, always go for paci

Agree, that word feels so degrading but I thought it was all in my own head cause in my first language "dum" means "stupid" (and not just a little bit stupid, no - a moron basically).

I don't mind the word for dummy, for me it's nappy, like I like the word when it's said by someone who knows or in a conversation with am ABDL but when other people use it it's weird I dunno why

While I don't mind the word "dummy", I'm just more partial to words like paci and binky for the cute factor

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Agree, that word feels so degrading but I thought it was all in my own head cause in my first language "dum" means "stupid" (and not just a little bit stupid, no - a moron basically).
    We Autistics despise the word "DUMMY", due to its derogatory connotation regarding people like us.

I hate the word stuffie. They're my stuffed animals, which I refer to as "puppy", or "bear". When people ask me if I have stuffies, I cringe.