Do you/would you carry a diaper bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Do you or would you like to carry a diaper bag and what would you put in it? :)

I carry my diaper bag prettymuch everywhere, the one time you don't is exactly the time you'll need it I've found, :/

I try to keep at least one more diaper than I think I'll need in a worst case scenario on me, my wipes, powder, and cream, and I keep my disability placard on it from my car. Since I got the disability tag for my car as well I don't need to keep both on it, and I find the placard has a good secondary use of hanging on a stall so that if I'm being changed people don't question what's going on as a general rule.

I've also got some random knick-knacks on it, like a darth vader heart pin my wife got me, and a New Orleans Saints magnet because I'm big homer fan, etc.

Yep, it's a jansport backpack, has 2 diapers, wipes, bags, etc in it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A diaper bag doesn't have to be a actual diaper bag. Last year in 2015 I went to six Flags: Discovery Kingdom with my dad. Decided to wear diapers (dry 24/7's) to see how they'll hold up to a lot of walking, standing, etc. So I take my water camel backpack just without the water bladder and loaded it up with a fresh dry 24/7, powder and wipes along with a plastic bag for throwing one out if I needed to change.

We go trough security before going in and scanning our season pass cards and I open up my packpack so they can peer in. Nothing on the prohibited items list. Of course, roller coasters don't allow backpacks so my dad held the bag while I was off on stuff like Medusa, Roar or Superman. But yeah, it wasn't bad and neither security or my dad had issues with it. Plus wearing diapers to theme parks kinda sucks and that's why I rarely do it. plus SF:DK has something like 7-9 bathroom buildings scattered something like 500 feet from the last one.

Hummmm.

Interesting question from someone that doesn't wear...

OK I have a change, Wet wipes, a small, towel, talcum powder, his and hers bath towel, a Cuddly Toy, a coffee set.

Ho sorry got The Generation Game then... but did I do well. Hee, hee

For those that don't know what I'm on about. http://youtu.be/N0r4dDgde0M

Hee,hee

sisi said:

Hummmm.

Interesting question from someone that doesn't wear...

OK I have a change, Wet wipes, a small, towel, talcum powder, his and hers bath towel, a Cuddly Toy, a coffee set.

Ho sorry got The Generation Game then... but did I do well. Hee, hee

For those that don't know what I'm on about. http://youtu.be/N0r4dDgde0M

Hee,hee

I have drynites and pampers, I just don't wear them often plus I felt I haven't posted in a while :p

one of the pockets in my normal backpack serves as my diaper bag.

Oh I loveeee diaper bags (I'm a bagaholic, hihi), but I dont have one cause..well, I'm not a DL and dont wear and then I'm not brave enough to get one. But if I had one it would be perfect for me cause I always have lots and lots of stuff with me. Diaper bags are perfect with all the pockets and small spaces! Hmm..I'd put in my keys, my diary, my plushie, pens, wallet, cellphone, found stuff that I pick up here and there, bottle, blow-the-nose-paper, reading glasses, lip balm, and lots of other stuff too!!

Yeah, but it won't look like one. image.jpeg

If I ever get to the point where I feel comfortable wearing outside the house or if I make a local ABDL friend and need to take my stuff over to their place for visits and junk, then yeah I think I'd love to have a nappy bag.

Of course, I'd do my best to take an ordinary bag I could find and make it a non-conspicuous carrier for all of my baby stuff.

My diaper bag "is" a baby's diaper bag, that is plastic-lined.
It is blue with baby jungle animals on it.
I take it everywhere I go.

I wouldn't take one for myself but I would for a little but you wouldn't be able to tell it was one :)

And LittleBelle you don't know what you are missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I wore in public often I probably would carry one on long days. I would use a backpack and have 2 diapers, wipes, powder and a bag to dispose the old one in.

My purse = my diaper bag lol. Just the bare essentials, I always carry an extra diaper, wipes, lotion and powder (I like both)

the one time you go out without backup is the time you'll need it most!

I don't carry a specific diaper bag. I do carry a bag which is mostly given over to diapers and diapery stuff.

It always contains at least two but usually three disposable diapers,
one extra pair of plastic pants,
an extra pair of pants and sometimes an extra shirt,
powder and barrier cream,
and usually a changing pad,

all folded very tightly to fit into it.

I'll usually also carry writing materials (or starting July hopefully a tablet) in the other compartment so I don't have to explain anything.

I have a couple times. The time I remember best was on a long train journey. It didn't look like a diaper bag so no one knew but it had two clean diapers, wipes and powder in it. It was really lucky I had it because I needed to change and I was all sorted. It was really fun carrying it around without anyone knowing what was in it and what I was wearing can't wait to do it again!

I take a small Handbag that fits in my College bag, i put 2 diapers in , a empty wipes pack and put a Couple wipes in there Since a Full bag of wipes wont fit and Bags. I Can hide that quite well.

Diaper bags are a must for any one who is inconstant, I keep 2 in the car one fully stocked wity multiple, change of cloths and wipes the second has just 2 diapers ans wipes its for quick changes and is lighter to carry

My nanny carries a Skip-Hop diaper bag when she takes me out to eat or shopping. There's a small wet bag inside that will hold a wet cloth diaper, a couple of extra diapers, and wipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back