• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

tewks7979

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello my name is david. I am an ab/dl and have been 247 now for over a yr love every min of it. I would have done this post earlier and forgot password sorry.....i live in ohio, usa

Hi David. I'm an Ohioan as well. Tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to ADISC!! 24/7 is a lifestyle...

Hello David! Welcome to da club! You're finally not a lurker anymore:smile1:.

I hope you'll enjoy using ADISC!

Welcome, from another Ohio DL. There's actually a group for those in central Ohio, although it's not real active currently.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Well my dad just found out and he thinks i have med issues, so does my sister. But ill be honest i post vegue stuff if u would like to know more bout me pls message me its a long story y i am vegue. Hugs and more hugs tewks7979

Little2Roo said:
Hi David. I'm an Ohioan as well. Tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my ab side gets stronger everyday. And i am in ne ohio. What part are u from. For me when i am alone i feel like a 18 month old and fuss like one. I work full time and love my job. And yall can ask me anything. I love cartoons, bottles, and my yogi( stuffed bear)

I made a group for north eastern ohioans

I take it by NE Ohio you mean greater Cleveland area? Is there a large group of ABDLs there? I'm from Columbus. My imaginary life is more as a Babyfur. I imagine myself being a 2 year old tiger cub (my profile picture). You said you wear 24/7 now. But, how long have you been interested in diapers and what got you started?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I told my mother that i didnt want potty trained. And i live in canton

- - - Updated - - -

What got me startedthe baby side of me was more cuiosity. I see myself as a 18-24 month old it depends on if im not feeling well or not

Maybe some day we can have a play date i have never had one and have wanted to but scared

Maybe a play date some time, but like you, I get nervous too. I'm Little2Roo on Twitter. I'm the same on FlufflyWaddles and FurAffinity. Let's get to know each other more.

Ok i have a yahoo messeneger its snapon24736537. I just opened up to a friend from work who moved out of state. But i explained to her i am a little. She was very understanding and sympathetic. She asked me to try to be big when i visit her when she comes up here for a visit (she moved for fam) but i cant help it i need to be little. I have a headache today and very hungry already.but when i visit her i dont think ill make as a big.its hard enough to be big when i need to (via work) mes a little sometimes i suck on my tounge for comfort and fuss inder my breath for mommy.

I am from Columbus and am 20 and would love more friends if you ever want to chat just message me!

Ohio too, work in Columbus on the nw side.

I am N- NE not far from Columbus. ( P.S.) Hi diapernh

Well maybe sometime we can get together and have a munchie or something

Yes, a munchie sounds like a nice idea. A whole bunch of us here in Central or near Central Ohio. Anyone have ideas where we could hold such an event?

Well i would like to get some ideas for a munchie and i think it should be for all ohioans (what u think?) Like bumper bowling or maybe a movie (could be big kids or baby movie). Those are a couple of my ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back