Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hello my name is david. I am an ab/dl and have been 247 now for over a yr love every min of it. I would have done this post earlier and forgot password sorry.....i live in ohio, usa

D1aperBOY

Quote Originally Posted by tewks7979 View Post
    Hello my name is david. I am an ab/dl and have been 247 now for over a yr love every min of it. I would have done this post earlier and forgot password sorry.....i live in ohio, usa
    good to see u david. wish i could be 24/7!! but sadly my mum doesn't no i am a DL yet and even if she did and accepted me as one, there would be no way she would let me b 24/7 due to expense and time.
    tell us more about urself

Hi David. I'm an Ohioan as well. Tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello David! Welcome to da club! You're finally not a lurker anymore.

I hope you'll enjoy using ADISC!

Welcome, from another Ohio DL. There's actually a group for those in central Ohio, although it's not real active currently.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Well my dad just found out and he thinks i have med issues, so does my sister. But ill be honest i post vegue stuff if u would like to know more bout me pls message me its a long story y i am vegue. Hugs and more hugs tewks7979

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    Hi David. I'm an Ohioan as well. Tell us more about yourself so we can get to know you better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well my ab side gets stronger everyday. And i am in ne ohio. What part are u from. For me when i am alone i feel like a 18 month old and fuss like one. I work full time and love my job. And yall can ask me anything. I love cartoons, bottles, and my yogi( stuffed bear)

I take it by NE Ohio you mean greater Cleveland area? Is there a large group of ABDLs there? I'm from Columbus. My imaginary life is more as a Babyfur. I imagine myself being a 2 year old tiger cub (my profile picture). You said you wear 24/7 now. But, how long have you been interested in diapers and what got you started?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk