New Goodnites design for Girls 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoodnitesFan97 said:
Agreed the generic designs are kinda getting old and the designs for the girls Goodnites aren't as cute as Tinkerbell or Cinderella IMO, but for you which boy design do you rather see than the Camo(i kinda like that design)?
I like the camo design alright, but it's been around for a while and I preferred both skateboarding designs to it.

Is love it if they had some sort of martial arts design like the karate one from 2010 or whatever. More otaku cred!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Somebody already said it in another thread but I'd like to see Yo-Kai Watch prints or Guardians of the Galaxy

Update: Someone from Goodnites contacted me that Anna and Elsa are indeed will be on the Girls Goodnites L-XL in the nearby future and Cinderella will still be on the S-M when they come out!
:D

Hopefully the Frozen graphics on the L-XL will look like this 20160501-DSC_0133.thumb.jpg.ac6202329bdce6c5e10072571ab6f891.jpg or something cuter!

Still throws in the air who will be on boys. But they look like they'll be a hit

GoodnitesFan97 said:
Update: Someone from Goodnites contacted me that Anna and Elsa are indeed will be on the Girls Goodnites L-XL in the nearby future and Cinderella will still be on the S-M when they come out!

YAY! Let's just hope this isn't a miscommunication like the time Disney Fairies was supposedly going to be on the L/XL as well...

GoodnitesFan97 said:

Still having my fingers crossed for the Iron man or whatever on the L/XL

CommanderCrayfish said:
YAY! Let's just hope this isn't a miscommunication like the time Disney Fairies was supposedly going to be on the L/XL as well...

ya that was hella annoying to see. someone dropped the ball their lol

GoodnitesFan97 said:

With Respect, I have my doubts about the legitimacy of that claim. I highly doubt Kimberly Clark would do that. They're too concerned that 'such childish designs' would 'scare away the demographic' even though their designs are childish already. (Not that that's a bad thing.) But Kimberly Clark is kinda a bad company when it comes to listening to their customers (From experience anyway), I highly doubt that they'd do something that has such a popular support behind it.

I hope they figure something out cause the current designs are played out plus the pack I just received was made in May and they are still the butterflies and the other one the curvy lines one I'm excited to see something new

I heard rumors that the designs on the regular versions of the L-XL Goodnites will have Butterflies on one pant, and an Owl on the other.

GoodnitesFan97 said:
I heard rumors that the designs on the regular versions of the L-XL Goodnites will have Butterflies on one pant, and an Owl on the other.

I've seen the picture of those and apparently that is the new design but haven't seen them in stores yet been looking for them at every store I go too you can get the new S/M designs almost anywhere now

GoodnitesFan97 said:

With pictures, in this very thread!

AddyShadows said:
With Respect, I have my doubts about the legitimacy of that claim. I highly doubt Kimberly Clark would do that. They're too concerned that 'such childish designs' would 'scare away the demographic' even though their designs are childish already. (Not that that's a bad thing.) But Kimberly Clark is kinda a bad company when it comes to listening to their customers (From experience anyway), I highly doubt that they'd do something that has such a popular support behind it.

Yeah. Back when the Tinker Bell designs came out, somebody claimed to have heard from Kimberly-Clark that both the S/M and L/XL sizes would have them. Well...

Not.

I think KC is keen to distinguish the older children's products from the younger children's products. The number of teens in Frozen-themed underwear is probably limited next to the number in regular--if still girlish--underwear. It's reasonable to assume that the diapers would follow along. In fact, if anything, I would expect diapers for teens and older children to overcompensate on the non-babyish themes to offset the innate babyness of the diaper aspect.

So yeah, I'll be majorly surprised to see Frozen themes on L/XL. Not believing it 'til I see them on store shelves.

GoodnitesFan97 said:

Screen cap of email (you can black out personal info), or it didn't happen. Hahaha.

I Deleted the email post about it

i like the ones i currently get Hearts and butterflies Is that gonna change

pantyboyinnc said:
i like the ones i currently get Hearts and butterflies Is that gonna change

Yes. There's going to be an Owl and multiple butterflies on the regular Goodnites maybe this fall, but Goodnites confirmed me that Anna and Elsa might be going to be on the L-XL soon

daboy said:
Screen cap of email (you can black out personal info), or it didn't happen. Hahaha.

Heh Elsa on the L/XL, not a chance. At this point I'm wondering whether they scrapped the new owl and butterfly designs and are going to keep the current L/XL designs indefinitely. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back