Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk

Default Talk

I kind of just to talk to someone. I can't find AB/DLs here where I live. Lately thinks have been hard this last few weeks. My dad is constantly around, and I can't find decent diaper around me. Shipping a scary idea. I've been racking my brain thinking of something better to do with my life, but options are extremely limited. I want to move to a better place, but I don't have that kind of money and have no idea where to go.

Hi there, I don't know if you're from the UK or not, I can't see on the mobile version, but I am and would be cool to meet up. If not I don't mind being friends with you, my interests are football (soccer), basketball and also video games. If you need a friend to talk to I'm here.

I'm U. S. A. I'm afraid, but I'm always here if you want to talk.

Sometimes when jobs are scarce and the ones that are available are low pay, you simply have to get a lousy job and start saving money. My first job was a joke. The pay was horrible and the work was hard. The second one paid a little better, but it was a nightmare. The third job paid less than the second job, but the second job gave me enough money to move away to where the third job was.

At job #3, I met my wife and started my family. By then, I acquired a lot of professional experience. I was the assistant conductor to a 3200 membership church and I was the substitute accompanist to Cleveland Orchestra/Chorus under Dr. Robert Page. That got me my next job which paid much better.

So my point is that you have to start somewhere, even if it's terrible, to climb up the ladder. A start, any start, gives you experience and a work history. It can teach you new skills and you can get recommendations. It also enables you to make future plans for yourself. You also get to meet people, some who may become good friends. Doing something small is, in my opinion, better than doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I kind of just to talk to someone. I can't find AB/DLs here where I live. Lately thinks have been hard this last few weeks. My dad is constantly around, and I can't find decent diaper around me. Shipping a scary idea. I've been racking my brain thinking of something better to do with my life, but options are extremely limited. I want to move to a better place, but I don't have that kind of money and have no idea where to go.
    You can drop me a message if you need someone to listen to you friend.

Am currently working as a manager at Pizza Hut in west Texas I'm only getting one day off a week so I'm dog tired by then, all I want to do either sleep or watch a movie. I'm still on call that day anyways. I has some money but not enough to do anything.
    Last edited by KryanAshford; 16-Apr-2016 at 07:39.

For me I'm working at my first job and enjoying it, I'm only part time because I'm still in education. Already had a couple of pay rises and the work isn't so bad. I work in a supermarket.

Am currently working as a manager at Pizza Hut in west Texas I'm only getting one day off a week so I'm dog tired by then, all I want to do either sleep or watch a movie. I'm still on call that day anyways. I has some money but not enough to do anything.
    I live in North Texas, somewhere around or near the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

I feel your pain on long crappy job hours, especially with my 4th job.

I've had 5 jobs since 2001, my first was a pizza place from 2001-2004 , then it was sold to a gas station owner.

I shortly started working at the gas station, working 6 days a week 10 hours a day, 2004-2008. I enjoyed this job quite well. So many fun things happened.
    My 3 memorable events:

My 3rd "job" was the US Navy, and Submarine School, for 6 months 2008-2008.

My 4th job was a different pizza place, where I was a "shift" manager working 10am to 11pm 6 days a week.

Long boring story:

My 5th job was for a large corporation, doing product evaluation (Quality Assurance basically), hourly pay, working 8 to 5.

I haven't found a new job yet, hopefully at some point soon.

Post box in office you can rent, no ?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySmoker View Post
    Post box in office you can rent, no ?
    I would but I don't order diapers enough to justify a P.O. box. I also have a space problem in my room. My room by looking at it I'd say is around 6 feet by 8 feet. I hit the wall a few times a week just to get out.