Girly Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princes

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I've been wearing pampers cruisers size 7 for about 2 months now and I love them but am not a fan of the designs. I prefer girly to babyish. Any suggestions? (I thought this would be a better place for the thread than girls because it retains to diapers)

Girl pull-ups, although they aren't very absorbent, girls drynites (goodnites) or the pink armour ABDL diapers

In my suggestion I would say the Rearz Princess Pink diapers. The are a tad bit expensive but if you have the money to spend, it is well worth it. The diaper itself has a light and dark pink color scheme along with Princesses and Unicorns covering the diaper front to back. The diaper itself is very absorbent, and it does not make a whole lot of noise, aside from the taping zone area but even that doesn't make much noise. But if money is an issue I agree with CookieMonstah and say Girls GoodNites would be your next best choice.

ABU will release their sissy diaper soon. it's lavender colored with butterflies IIRC.

for now theres DC Amor- pinks with little cartoon cats on them that look like something from disney's aristocats. forgot what the Rearz ones look like, but they are expensive to get in the USA anyways.

You'd probably love the DC Amore's Kittens (available at diaperconn.com) if they aren't to big on you.

Dc amours !!!!love them!!!

I looked for the DC amours and I found two desighns. One has an anime girl on on and the others have the kittens. Is there any difference?

Yes the first is the oldest and not sold anymore I think unless Jeremy has some still in his warehouse the second is the newest ones and should be in stock however they look like they are sold out except for large sample packs new DC AMOURS should be ready for sale in May According to the website and for those smaller people they will have a SMALL size .https://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=61

xpluswearer said:
Yes the first is the oldest and not sold anymore I think unless Jeremy has some still in his warehouse the second is the newest ones and should be in stock however they look like they are sold out except for large sample packs new DC AMOURS should be ready for sale in May According to the website and for those smaller people they will have a SMALL size .https://diaperconn.com/product.php?id_product=61

Thanks, it looks like I'm going to get the girls good nites because the rearz are way to expensive. Luckily I can just pick them up when I go for groceries.

- - - Updated - - -

Are good nites or pull-ups better?

Princes said:
I looked for the DC amours and I found two desighns. One has an anime girl on on and the others have the kittens. Is there any difference?

There are three physical designs of DC Amor, and three different artwork.

1) the "originals" had an anime girl theme on the front. the tape panel was also made of an unusually stiff plastic, but still had some tape popping problems. everyone generally agreed the diapers themselves were awesome but the art was a poor choice. They only made one run of those and I thought they were sold out from DC, but you may still be able to find them in small quantities elsewhere?

2) the artwork and the panel were both fixed at the same time, changing to a light "playful kitten" theme with a softer (but still durable) tape panel. The tapes were not changed and so still had popping problems, but they did change the liner on the inside, giving the inside of the diaper a texture verty similar to a cotton ball, very soft and VERY fast to absorb. With the change in artwork to something much more appropriate, they soared in popularity and are usually ranked among the top premium diapers.

3) in response to calls for a "boy" diaper to complement their "girl" diaper, they recently they released Idyl. The initial run used a deep neon blue shell color which almost completely hides the boys art on the front. The only change in physical design was imrpoved tapes, they look very similar but stick a lot better. This makes them slightly better than the current kittens

Diaper Connoseur is currently selling down their revision 1 kittens, and will be replacing them with ones with the improved tapes used in the Idyl, but I haven't heard of any other changes in the works. Quite a few people panned the Idyl for the loud neon blue color, and I also hope they choose to tone it down a bit for the next run, but I haven't heard anything from DC.

DC is currently selling the kittens marked down 10%. It's not a huge discount. I may get another case at the sale price, or I may wait for the rev2 to come out, as the takes aren't a problem for me. (I only wear them overnight and I'm a pretty peaceful sleeper so the tapes are never a problem for me) Dunno - I don't like running out of anything ;)

bambinod said:
There are three physical designs of DC Amor, and three different artwork.

1) the "originals" had an anime girl theme on the front. the tape panel was also made of an unusually stiff plastic, but still had some tape popping problems. everyone generally agreed the diapers themselves were awesome but the art was a poor choice. They only made one run of those and I thought they were sold out from DC, but you may still be able to find them in small quantities elsewhere?

2) the artwork and the panel were both fixed at the same time, changing to a light "playful kitten" theme with a softer (but still durable) tape panel. The tapes were not changed and so still had popping problems, but they did change the liner on the inside, giving the inside of the diaper a texture verty similar to a cotton ball, very soft and VERY fast to absorb. With the change in artwork to something much more appropriate, they soared in popularity and are usually ranked among the top premium diapers.

3) in response to calls for a "boy" diaper to complement their "girl" diaper, they recently they released Idyl. The initial run used a deep neon blue shell color which almost completely hides the boys art on the front. The only change in physical design was imrpoved tapes, they look very similar but stick a lot better. This makes them slightly better than the current kittens

Diaper Connoseur is currently selling down their revision 1 kittens, and will be replacing them with ones with the improved tapes used in the Idyl, but I haven't heard of any other changes in the works. Quite a few people panned the Idyl for the loud neon blue color, and I also hope they choose to tone it down a bit for the next run, but I haven't heard anything from DC.

DC is currently selling the kittens marked down 10%. It's not a huge discount. I may get another case at the sale price, or I may wait for the rev2 to come out, as the takes aren't a problem for me. (I only wear them overnight and I'm a pretty peaceful sleeper so the tapes are never a problem for me) Dunno - I don't like running out of anything ;)
Thanks, unfortunately they are out of stock so I can't order them...

they have 76 of the 2 diaper sample of large kitten left

almost every variety in both sizes of idyl are in stock. why don't you get some of those and see if you like them? when the kitten get back into stock they'll be the exact same diaper with just a different color/art.

I too like to wear girly diapers and I prefer the new DC amor diapers and the girls goodnite pull ups and these are the ones that I recommend.

Princes said:
So I've been wearing pampers cruisers size 7 for about 2 months now and I love them but am not a fan of the designs. I prefer girly to babyish. Any suggestions? (I thought this would be a better place for the thread than girls because it retains to diapers)

If you don't mind me asking, what is your waist/hip size and maybe height? (Does height make a difference into diapers fitting a person? XD )

If you don't want to say it here, you can in a PM or not at all if you don't want to. :)

I've been eyeing a box of actual baby diapers, but don't want to waste money in case they don't fit me.

I honestly couldn't say about my waist because I'm a terrible guesser. But my height is around 4'10"

Princes said:
I honestly couldn't say about my waist because I'm a terrible guesser. But my height is around 4'10"

Thank You :)

I didn't wait for a reply and went ot get Size 7, but didn't have any so I got Size 6, they didn't fit, since I'm 6'4". I love and hate being tall. If I could be 6" shorter I'd be happy. LOL

I "think" Medline USA still makes a generic baby girls diaper with kittens on it, at one point a friend who worked in a medical supply house gave me a case of them , i cant swear that they are still in production, this was about 4 years ago.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I "think" Medline USA still makes a generic baby girls diaper with kittens on it, at one point a friend who worked in a medical supply house gave me a case of them , i cant swear that they are still in production, this was about 4 years ago.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I couldn't find them so oh well. I've been looking and found the pampers easy ups but to me they look like pull-ups from pampers. Any comment on these or other suggestions?

Easy Ups elastic tend not to last long. It's a thin sheet of perforated plastic covered with cloth material.

--sf

Well I know what I'm not getting. I actually ran out of my cruisers and bought a pack of goodnites and I really enjoy them. The design is great, they are fairly absorbent and they are pretty cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back