Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about ordering diapers off amazon

Default Question about ordering diapers off amazon

I've been considering buying some depends off amazon. I was wondering if they would come in a depends box or an unmarked box. I need the packaging to be discreet because of my current living arrangements.

Someone else with experience might have a better idea, but anytime I order from Amazon it's always been in one of their boxes which are plain brown boxes. I'd imagine it be the same when ordering through them, (not like when ordering from a 3rd party on their website)

My GoodNites subscription came in a box that said size and count but no brand or other info.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

If on the Amazon site it says 'full-filled by Amazon' or something similar, than you can expect that the box will be an Amazon box and discrete. If Amazon only acts as a go-between, then you need to contact the seller to ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by demonic2786 View Post
    I've been considering buying some depends off amazon.
    But you could do so much better than depends if you're buying from amazon

If you are going to go through all of the trouble of ordering some adult diapers, get some better ones that depends. Amazon carries or fulfills mostly all of the great diapers.

I've heard that sometimes diapers will come from 'diapers.com' and the box will be labeled as such. I've ordered different brands of diapers a few different times and it has always come in the smiley amazon box.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    If you are going to go through all of the trouble of ordering some adult diapers, get some better ones that depends. Amazon carries or fulfills mostly all of the great diapers.
    I second this. Of course the OP could be getting Depends for economical reasons. With that being said, if you're willing to spend a little bit more than you were planning to on the Depends, get a premium diaper from Amazon. They have some of the premium adult incontinence brands and they also sell Bambino Diapers! Now some of these are only sold by Amazon but shipped from somewhere else, but any company that ships any type of adult diapers knows discreetness is key. Buying from Amazon renders a discreet credit card bill, if that's what you're worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    If you are going to go through all of the trouble of ordering some adult diapers, get some better ones that depends.
    yepyep, make it worth it.

That would be like going into a steakhouse to eat a salad.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    That would be like going into a steakhouse to eat a salad.
    Or like going on a road trip to a good steakhouse, to eat a salad