my night last night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdl36

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I finally bought a Little Keeper Sleeper in short sleeve and last night wore it for the first time. It was really comfy and tight and held my Seni Quattro in place. I also have a Tommee Tippe 6-18 month paci that fits my mouth just perfect.
I fell asleep last night with my paci in my mouth and woke up a few hours and noticed I had my paci in my hand like I was removing it. popped it back in and fell asleep. I woke up this morn and the LKS was so comfy that I forgot that I had it on. I'm looking forward to tonight. If you don't have a LKS GET ONE!!!
I finally figured out how to zip and unzip it.

Sounds like a really nice night, I hope you had another really nice night just like it. I'd suggest getting a pacifier leash next if you don't have one, it is really nice to not have to search much in case you do loose hold of your pacifier and want to find it in the middle of the night.

I don't usually sleep with it in my mouth all night.

I also have times when I wake up from sleeping and I totally forget what I am wearing because I slept so well.
It sounds like you did indeed have a good night, the more you do it the better it gets in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back