Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So a while ago I bought some adult diapers from Boots, it was their own brand tape on diapers size M/L and they come in a pack of 10.

I was wondering, because now baby diapers are a bit of a squeeze and I don't mind paying extra money for adult diapers what is the best you can get in the UK from stores like Boots, ASDA, Sainsbury's etc?

Also I have looked at convert-a-nappy and may try that but for now I don't mind buying adult diapers.

The best that I have seen in any major store would be the cloth-backed Tena Slip Maxi, which I have seen in a couple of larger ASDA stores. Boots stock rebranded Attends, and I suspect have an agreement not to sell anything else.

There's two big ASDA stores near me, one I went into didn't seem to have them but I haven't checked the other one in the centre of my town

Are you sure? I've only ever seen Tena Slip Super, and then only size Large sadly.

I don't think Tena Slip are worth having though, unless you can find some of the older ones or the very new Active Fit ones.

I actually think in terms of store bought Boots' repackaged Attends are the best on-the-shelf option; but given what's been revealed about Boots abusing NHS funding this week I shalln't recommend them and wont be purchasing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back