Thread: Homemade Onesies?

Default Homemade Onesies?

Has anyone tried to make a onesie on their own? Seeing that there are no threads about this, I'm surprised that this isn't very common in the ABDL community. I myself have made two onesies (which I had to throw out due to parents being suspicious). They weren't made very well, but I still enjoyed using them. I will make another one soon.

Does anyone else have any homemade onesies too?

I made a few and even did up an instructable about doing it. They are OK but unless you have a regular sewing machine, a serger, a snap setter and a good handle on how to use all of them they will not be nearly as nice as a professionally made one.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Adul...rom-a-T-Shirt/

I'm really not that good at sewing. I just found a long t-shirt and hand stitched the bottom. I didn't use snaps either; I found that buttons did the job nicely. The thing that I didn't like about my old onesies was that I kinda like them snug against my waist, so I cut of the sides and resewed them to a tighter fit. Unfortunately, that didn't work out too well, so I'm trying to find a tighter shirt so I don't have to go through that trouble again (which will be pretty hard to find).

I made a onesie doing the dame method and it sems to workout okay.

Quote Originally Posted by WildRoseBaby View Post
    I made a few and even did up an instructable about doing it. They are OK but unless you have a regular sewing machine, a serger, a snap setter and a good handle on how to use all of them they will not be nearly as nice as a professionally made one.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Adul...rom-a-T-Shirt/
    My sewing is not on a proffesional level, but my leather carving skills are awesome, so if you wanted a leather onesie i could make an awesome one, but alas there is no market for such a thing so i limit the use of my talent to more practicsl things like puses and briefcases, i have made much larger things like a giant leather tooled edition of "The last Supper" that a Church purchased for $20,000, as well i have also done custom leather (Posey style) Restraints and a leather tooled custom straight jacket for someone who was heavy into BDSM with a large budget for custom stuff ,that she wanted very specific matching carving done with certain babyish cartoon characters on it .

Wiered skills to have.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

One of my favourite onesies is a converted t-shirt, it was done by MsLoraine who runs the BigTots store one ebay. She adds a piece of fabric to the back, does some cutting on the sides to make the legs fit better and puts on piping.