Help with being sneaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I just moved house and I have new housemates, two are my best friends who I adore and another three people, one of my friends would be accepting of me being a little because I think she is one too.. The other might too but I'm too shy to tell her yet, and then there's the 3 guys who live with us that I barely know..

I know how to hide things but how do I wash my bottles and sippys without being seen and stuff?

My last house I lived with 4 guys and 2 knew fully and one kind of knew.. One even acted like a daddy kinda thing and made me sippy cups and looked after me and made sure I didn't get into trouble and the other two took the roles of big brothers.. Now I don't have them and I'm a little bit worried and missing them :(

LittleBelle said:
I just moved house and I have new housemates, two are my best friends who I adore and another three people, one of my friends would be accepting of me being a little because I think she is one too.. The other might too but I'm too shy to tell her yet, and then there's the 3 guys who live with us that I barely know..

I know how to hide things but how do I wash my bottles and sippys without being seen and stuff?

My last house I lived with 4 guys and 2 knew fully and one kind of knew.. One even acted like a daddy kinda thing and made me sippy cups and looked after me and made sure I didn't get into trouble and the other two took the roles of big brothers.. Now I don't have them and I'm a little bit worried and missing them :(

You know they are going to find out at some point any way.
Just tell them why you like your sippy cups. Then you can be you.
And if they are mean to you let me know and I'll tell Paddy and he'll come over and beat them up.
Hee,hee.

LittleBelle said:

For cleaning you can always youse the bathroom sink to clean your bottles and sippy cups. That is what i do.

TonyTonyChopper said:
For cleaning you can always youse the bathroom sink to clean your bottles and sippy cups. That is what i do.

Agreed. For an adult, a sippy cup or bottle doesn't need to be dishwasher clean. A good but simple washing out the cup and bottle with warm water should do it.

Hummm.

The thing is this washing them out in a sink is that you're not getting them sterilised properly.

It may be OK if you are have juice. But I know LittleBelle has warm milk and honey. And I like my strawberry milkshake. When it is a milkly drink, it is best to sterilise your bottles so it's nice and clean for the next drink. As you might get tummy upsets if you don't.

And that will need to extra pooie nappy changes, which isn't nice.

I put put mine in the dishwasher,

Also it a good idea to sterilise your pacifiers, and anything else that is going to go into your mouth. Like teething rings.

Hee, hee.

Have lots of fun to day.

Sisi

Well, let's start a bit at a time. You might keep some dish soap in the bathroom or your bedroom and take it with you along with your stuff to clean it out when others are not home or not paying attention. If would help if you tell the one or two roommates who would be accepting, since that frees you up more to be able to do things, but if you're not ready to talk about it, I don't think you need to push yourself there.

As I recall, you don't wear diapers, which takes one of the harder aspects out entirely, and makes it easier even for random people to accept the stuff you do have.

You might also consider going out for lunch/coffee/dinner/whatever with the other roommates over a few weeks and just talking with them so you can get to know them. I know it's no fun losing people that you were close to, especially ones that accepted you as a little and were looking out for you. But new people can be fun too, and it may turn out that some of them are willing to look out for you too, especially as you get to know them better.

It's quite common for any adult male or female to have a small bag with shower/bath/shaving items. Bag up your dirty cups and take them and wash them in the bathroom sink when you bathing, you just need a little bottle of dish soap in your bag. When I had many roomates my go-to places for Abdl things was the bathroom and my bedroom where there should be privacy; sucks if you share a room with someone tho.
When it came to diaper changes I would shower every time and double bag it and when you leave the bathroom hold the diaper in your hand hidden by the towel. I didn't leave any bathroom items in the bathroom when living with roomates, there's always that one or two roomate who are always using your stuff when they run out. Bathroom buzzards.

I am with the others, if you wash right after it should be easier to do a wash in the bathroom sink. :) However I am with sisi, tell them and then you can be you!! :)

Well its not a secret that i have a physical disability or mobility problems, so everyone appreciates i use adult sippy cups so i limit the amount of cleanup if i drop it or spill it. Its not an unrealistic adaption for any person who may have neuro musculsr problems, so if you tell them you have "butter fingers" or an occaisonsl tremor that makes you spill things they wont have a problem with it, yes it is a lie for you to tell to cover up a latger secret, its just unfortunate that being ABDL is such an issue of "unaccepted" by the potential vanilla crowd that it requres you to take these kind of steps to "justify" your conduct.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

LittleBelle said:

Well, I'd be surprised if either of them are AB/DL just because we are a rare lot, but I guess it is not impossible. A lot of people exhibit AB behaviors though, but that is just because people let their inner child bleed out through reminisce or good fun. I think people in general are actually very capable of relating with AB's minus the diaper aspect, but we just largely amplify our desire to feel little again compared to others.

Well, it seems like you have been able to get some practice into telling other people that you live with, if you have a lot of trust in the two of your best friends, then for me personally, I'd confide in them just to help relieve the stress of hiding it. My personal theory is that you should be able to feel safe in your own house, or at least your own room, and if you have some people who are aware and supportive, that will make it much easier to feel safe. Be careful though that you are absolutely certain that they would be comfortable with this though, and keep the initial details pretty broad just in case you are concerned that they are not OK with it. If you do tell though, make sure they know you are just confiding in them so you don't feel afraid of being caught, don't make them think you are expecting their participation.

As for the other roomies, best just wait and figure them out first.

As for cleaning your supplies, I'd suggest cleaning them in the bathroom when you go take a shower, you can wrap them up in your shower towel or clothes along with a small bottle of dish soap. Or you can just be gutsy and wash them when you think that nobody is around, or at least nobody who doesn't know yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back