Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLNerd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Forsite AM/PM are now available at Agecomfort. Has anyone tried them out yet? Might get a sample when I make my next order.

They are advertised as the, "most absorbent Adult Briefs ever." These briefs hold 4615ml in the mediums (27"-39.5"), and 5100ml in the larges (39.5"-59"). They feature an elastic waistband on both front and back, wetness indicator, and soft standing leak guards.

Agecomfort even made a dedicated video advertising these diapers. It can be viewed on their product page, or on YouTube.

Thanks for the info. These might look interesting. I did like the diaper machine in the video. It seems diaper machines are getting smaller over the years. But more sophisticated diaper machines. It looks like they use USA grade fluff in their diapers. I might want to try one of these.

Theirs too many super thick diapers on the market now days.. Bring back a tena maxi equivalent with a frontal landing strip and tapes that can be readjusted!!! ARGH!

Very expensive, but also promised a high capacity, claim to be economical. Curious how thick and loud they are. Would someone be willing to attempt a review?

Do they ship to the USA?

Yes they ship to the USA, however the free sample will cost 20.00 in shipping,i just tried to order a sample that is until it told me it would ship and cost $20 for the shipping, i like to try all kinds of diapers but not for $20 bucks in shipping.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Neat!

well these look very promising but I won't be switching brands just yet! Hopefully a few people review them

Looks there is no worldwide shipping so that puts me out.

SnugglePants said:
Theirs too many super thick diapers on the market now days.. Bring back a tena maxi equivalent with a frontal landing strip and tapes that can be readjusted!!! ARGH!

THIS!!!! Not everything needs to absorb a river!!

MaxiPad89 said:
THIS!!!! Not everything needs to absorb a river!!
Yes everything does not have to absorb a river,but it sure does help the IC peeps who can extend their reach beyond the "medical" sphere of diapers, into the ABDL market Diapers.

Imagine the people who are new to IC who do not yet know that getting cases of Depend shipped to them,is not "the best protection money can buy".

So how about you volunteer to go 24/7/365 like we do and all you can wear is Depend, and bear in mind many IC peeps have a limited quantity of diapers according to there insurance company ( my G/f gets 144 diapers a month) so you cant always change your diaper when its wet or messy or you will run out before you can get a new shipment.

Get the picture?

I'm not Picasso however i think you get the idea.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I would love to hear opinions of these if anyone tries them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back