• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

0siff

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello,

I'm not necessarily new here. I come here on occasion to get a view from the perspective of people like me. I used to have an account before you had to be of age to have one, but, as this side of me seems to take a back seat to the rest of my life; I don't get to participate as often as I would like.

Anyhow, as far as what makes me, me? I love to be out in nature and enjoy fishing, camping, and probably hunting although I've never really been into guns. I most of all enjoy most things mechanical. I'm going to college for Mechanical Engineering, and I don't think there could be a better fit. I modify, cut, weld, glue and grind all sorts of things. I've been riding dirtbikes for about 10 years, and I think it was the start of my current interests.

I've had interests in diapers for as long as I can remember. I, myself, believe it came from having bed-wetting issues as a child. I can remember being in footie PJ's as a kid and unzipping to look at my pull-up. I had a babysitter some time after, who also looked after younger children. I always thought about stealing some of the diapers that were there, but never did. I finally got the courage much later, at around 15, to take some from my friend who had a younger sister. I don't condone stealing diapers.

So, I'm here mostly to converse with peers. I move away from this side of me often, and it could be because I've never talked to someone who was into the same thing. I'm around people who I feel would never accept this side of me, and I pretend it doesn't exist. I'm not unhappy with the the people I know, but telling someone seems almost impossible.

Happy to be here,
Ben

Welcome to ADISC!

Your story is not unique. Many people on ADISC have the same or very similar stories.

My uncle was very mechanical. He could build almost anything from small clocks to autos. I, on the other hand, am not so good was mechanical things.

Good luck with your studies.

Hi and welcome. I used to have a couple of cars that I raced on the 1/4 mile, but that was many years ago.

I think this site will be good for you in that at least on line, you can share similar feelings and experiences involving diaper wearing. For most of us, this isn't something we would share with people in RL, so we come here. My wife knows and accepts and that's good for me, but not everyone has that in their life. It's never easy revealing something so personal.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back