how do you do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
ok everybody so i need to know how you guys go about doing all this i want to so bad but im stuck in a never ending binge cycle i go for a while wearing diapers and being a baby/littleboy and looking for somebody but then afterwards i get depressed and i feel broken sometimes i struggle dealing with all the emotions dont get me wrong i wanna be a baby/littleboy and have some people that care for me but i just dont know or see how you guys can do it i always feel so hateful when i see somebody care about somebody else <<<< i hope this made sense if not im sorry please dont go all grammar and punctuation nazi on me

First you must find acceptance of your self, then you must find balance.

My best suggestion is to try to form real connections with other ABDLs. I think when you start to see this desire in a larger context, you may find acceptance easier.

I am not suggesting that you do this to find a caretaker. This is about getting to a good place on your own and when you achieve that, you can think about being a decent person for others to be around in the community.

I think meeting friends in the real world is best but if that's not practical, making real friends online is also helpful. Look for those you share more in common with than just diapers. When you start to see how "normal" and positive this can be, I suspect you'll have a much easier time seeing there's nothing in yourself to hate.

The advice about accepting yourself and finding a balance in life is good advice.

I have been into diapers since my late teens. I only had one person in life during my 20's that accepted me in diapers. When she moved away there was no one else. During my 24 years of marriage diapers were not accepted. I have only recently stopped questioning why I like wearing diapers. I now accept I am who I am. Don't wait until you are in your late 50's before you accept yourself as you are.

Take the time to think about what you want in your life to be happy. Include reality in your thoughts. There is room for an adult to wear diapers in their life and be happy. Just make sure you can balance it with being an adult. As for finding someone to share your fantasies with, the advice above is a good beginning.

Moonshot said:
The advice about accepting yourself and finding a balance in life is good advice.

I have been into diapers since my late teens. I only had one person in life during my 20's that accepted me in diapers. When she moved away there was no one else. During my 24 years of marriage diapers were not accepted. I have only recently stopped questioning why I like wearing diapers. I now accept I am who I am. Don't wait until you are in your late 50's before you accept yourself as you are.

Take the time to think about what you want in your life to be happy. Include reality in your thoughts. There is room for an adult to wear diapers in their life and be happy. Just make sure you can balance it with being an adult. As for finding someone to share your fantasies with, the advice above is a good beginning.

Good points! When you finally start to figure out that this is okay, you're going to rue the time you wasted feeling bad over it. Each day spent may have been necessary to get you to that point of acceptance but once you really start to see how silly the angst and self-recrimination is, you will likely wish you had figured things out sooner.

My feeling about it now is that while it's strange, there's nothing in this that doesn't serve very common human needs and when you get with others who feel similarly, it makes so much sense. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can spend your energy seeking ways to really enjoy your life to the fullest.

Reactions: babymikey
thanks for the great advice i will do what i can to work on this. also where did everybody go to chat? its always dead when i go on

babymikey said:
thanks for the great advice i will do what i can to work on this. also where did everybody go to chat? its always dead when i go on

My early days of chatting were on our IRC, which is no more. I had fallen out of the habit of using it (and other chats for that matter since I knew lots of people), so the affect on me wasn't great. I don't have any experience with the voice chat. There are the periodic voice chats hosted by Geno which might be of some interest. I think the ideal would be a place where a greater number of people drop in and out, giving you a chance to meet people you don't necessarily expect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/ has chats at least twice a week with the links and info posted on Tuesdays and Fridays. I'd suggest you look around to see what might suit you best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back