Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I leaked my diapers Cuz i was Testing the compacablity. I wore Shorts and Parties over my Diaper but under my pants for a leak gaurd but now all my leak guards Are leaked on and my Wasch day isnt Till Friday, should i wasch the wet items in the sink Or get up early tommrrow and put my Wash on. They Cant say anything aus it Would already be on. I should be more careful. What Are suggestions to get rid the pee smell?

Angelic said:
I leaked my diapers Cuz i was Testing the compacablity. I wore Shorts and Parties over my Diaper but under my pants for a leak gaurd but now all my leak guards Are leaked on and my Wasch day isnt Till Friday, should i wasch the wet items in the sink Or get up early tommrrow and put my Wash on. They Cant say anything aus it Would already be on. I should be more careful. What Are suggestions to get rid the pee smell?

With clothing, washing, put them through a 40 ° wash with hey favourite fabric softener.

As For furniture try baking of soda.
Get the area wet with warm water and sprinkle a good amount of baking soda on it and let baking soda absorb the liquid. Leave it there for a long time a until dry as possible.
Once it is dry vacuum the powder up. If the smell remains repeat by damping the airer with warm water and let it sit for about 15 minutes then absorb with towel and sprinkle again with the baking soda and let it dry and vacuum it up.

Sisi

Thanks sisi, i think i should get up before 10 and put the Wash before my Family Things i had an Accident

Yeah, a washer is really your main option. The other option though, is take your pee smelly item in the shower with you and rinse it out, get out as much water as you can afterwards without damaging the clothing, and then put it into a 4 gallon plastic bag that you can get at walmart in a roll for cheap, then just wait until laundry day. That is pretty much what I do with my cloth diapers, although they store a lot more of the bacteria. Normally you don't want to bag a wet item of clothing in case it gets moldy, but if you are concerned about being discovered, and hanging your clothing to dry is too risky, then a plastic bag will work until you can properly wash it as long as it is only a few days.

My dad has come down already should i take my pee items in the bathroom when i have a Morning Wash

I Wash my wet items ist the sink with Showergel and i Wappen them in a Towel and i will put my Wash on tommrrow

definitely just throw anything wet into the washing machine to get them clean! or get disposable diapers and throw them away immediately

Talking as a cloth diapering mom:

It's fine to dry pail them for 2-3 days (as in just put it in a bucket!)
You will want to put them in the washer for a rinse first, then a hot 50 or 60C wash then another rinse. Do not use fabric softener and use 1/2 the amount of washing powder you would usually use (this can inhibit the absorbancy and actually cause leaks).

Also any stains, stick them on a window sill and the stain is gone the next day :) saying that i've never had stains from number 1's only number 2's and they don't stay!

I should add here if they already smell of pee after washing as above you won't get rid of it by using more powder, you need to do a strip wash (couple of hot washes no powder) and hang them out if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back