Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the ab/dl job bank.

Default the ab/dl job bank.

How many of you here would like the idea of other fellow diaper wearers that come here often to chat and are business owners, were to post job openings on these sites?

I think the safety/privacy implications of that are insane, not to mention probably a very tiny (if any) subset of people on this site that:

- own a business
    - are hiring
    - are an ABDL
    - are ok connecting themselves personally and their business with ABDL

If it was an AB/DL business (e.g. a diaper company), that would be one thing. Otherwise, as BoundCoder said, it doesn't make much sense. Would I, an AB/DL owner of a non-AB/DL business want to open myself to the possibility that a disgruntled former AB/DL employee would out me to my clients as some sort of creepy kinkster? I would not.

I'm still in the pitching/ planning phase of business, so I can't really speak from the perspective of a business owner persay, but if I was I would absolutely want to make an ABDL friendly work environment. Like BoundCoder said though, it would be a logistics nightmare to keep IRL and ABDL lives separate, almost to the point where it wouldn't be worth it unless I were to find and hire someone specifically for this reason

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas View Post
    I were to find and hire someone specifically for this reason
    I'd add that you're also opening up a potentially _huge_ can of worms at that point unless you can argue that being an ABDL is a bona fide requirement for the job.

MarchinBunny

I often say I use the name Brabbit1987 pretty much everywhere. That isn't entirely true. If it's business related, I wouldn't, simply because of how harmful it could be. I wouldn't want any connection at all. In fact, I recently decided to start developing games, and came up with an entirely different alias just for that as I don't even want a small link to exist between it and my identity here.

Not to mention, I think being a game developer would make me highly susceptible to hate if it was found out. That alone could harm game sales. Will I be hiring workers in the future? Ya, probably at some point unless I stay entirely as an independent developer, but I certainly would put the listings here XD.

Now if I knew someone here as a friend, and knew they where interested in game development, I might tip them off personally. That would be as far as I would go though.

The biggest problem, honestly, is a physical one. Even IF one managed to set up a private way of posting and interviewing for jobs. And even IF it made sense to favor ABDLs for hiring for some reason. And even IF there was a way to ensure that nobody would cause each other harm if the employment didn't work out. You'd still have the problem that any given job in any given location would get maybe a single applicant, if that. There just aren't that many of us and we live all over the place and generally far apart.

Now, for those of you who are business owners or have some control over your workplace environment, I encourage you to make sure that your workplace is one that encourages diversity and acceptance of others. Encouraging diversity isn't just about trying to be fair, either, it's about actively talking about it, training people to think about how their actions might affect others, and checking over your environment and employees to make sure that there aren't subtle things that might make the environment uninviting for some subset of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    If it was an AB/DL business (e.g. a diaper company), that would be one thing. Otherwise, as BoundCoder said, it doesn't make much sense. Would I, an AB/DL owner of a non-AB/DL business want to open myself to the possibility that a disgruntled former AB/DL employee would out me to my clients as some sort of creepy kinkster? I would not.
    Hire me and I'll be explicit with your clients that you're a morally-upstanding kinkster.

If I owned a vanilla business I would not want any ABDL stuff to come up when someone googled the company. There are ways around this problem but you are limiting yourself to a rather small talent pool. There may be quite a few ABDLs out there but how many of them would have the specific skill sets any one business would need and be looking for work and live close by or are willing to relocate.

And, honestly, from what I've seen here, the pool isn't very talented in much, aside from bitching. And that's not a working skill, even in say, radio and communications industries.

As an entrepreneur, it's hard to get your business off the ground and running, and, by the time you've got enough work that you actually NEED hired help, would you really want to hire a 20-something teenage basement-dweller who barely has an education, let alone real-world working skills?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0656.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	25990

Speaking of- Behold! My new(est) diaper pail! My new job apparently made an "accomodation" for me, without me really asking. Apparently, they frown on throwing diapers away in the bathroom garbage for all to see. I later discovered this is because the janitor empties the trash with her hands. (yuck!) The 2nd day of my second week there, this appeared. Nothing was said, however, my guess is that we're a green/LEEDS facility, and since all the bathroom garbages really only have paper towels in them, which are barely wet, and probably recycled in the basement instead of thrown in the trash.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the verbiage of the sign, but, seeing that the toothless, former(currently?) meth-addled janitor to have gone through the trouble of procuring this nearly five-gallon bucket with twist-top lid and official "Medical/Biohazard Waste" bag, sounds like they take it pretty seriously.

So, wonder what will happen when you decide you're gonna wear to work? This is pretty much the worst of it. No one can/will say anything to you unless you make it obvious (Corporate bathrooms, especially men's, tend to run on the "Vegas" rule, unless you make eye contact while masturbating on your lunch break), so, there's no risk/fear of job-loss or HR-sitdowns.