Thread: New diapers

Default New diapers

I was a but scared of going to the pharmacy and Buying inkontinent wear. My Plan was to Dekorate them with Stickers Are Drawing on them. I Found Some in SuperDrug on offer for 5.99 and i Bought 3 packst of 12 so i have enough for a Week. I Havnt tried one on yet but the have a cloth back that was hard to draw on. I made Some Nice ones so i will Show you when i have time. They seem descrete enough. I think they may be Too big so i got Tape to tighten them to Size by Bunching up Some Material and Taping it. I will Give updates in a but.

Try using crayons or Crayola markers to draw on the cloth backed. Should work fine.

They Are good for superdrugs Own Brand and its Worth i Would definatly get them again. I did a Little experimenting when i Cuz the Sides of Brief and tried Adding Tapes but they Kept Falling Off so i just add tape on the Brief but i Wanted a Babyish feel to them. I left Some Plain and Dekorated Most of them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	25955

- - - Updated - - -

They feel a lot more Babyish now

Very cute, Angelic. =^.^=

There are some adult baby retailers who sell specialty diaper stickers. They are a bit pricyer, but they might be worth a look.

ABDL Factory has really cute stickers that are meant to go along the waistband. They are super babyish, and frankly I want some.
    http://abdlfactory.com/ab-diaper-sti...fferent-styles

Etsy has some nice tapes.
    https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1015...lt-baby-prints

AB Univers has some cute stickers, but they are very much targeted at furries. If that's not your thing then you might want to move on.
    ttps://www.abuniverse.com/Diaper-Sticker-Store_p_77.html

Thanks Maybe when i have my Own Place i Can buy them but i Want to also buy the adult Baby diapers