Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So diaperbook is gone?

Default So diaperbook is gone?

does any one what happend to diaper book?

Someone already made that thread here, but like I said in it, if it's gone forever, that's fine with me.

annierighthurr

I saw that too. Still trying to find out whats going on. Looks like lycos removed it.

I'm glad it's gone. I made an account there... and then I couldn't figure out how to remove it, and they wouldn't remove it for me. It was a really creepy site.

I was never a fan of diaperbook or diaperspace. I don't think I ever had an account at diaperbook, but I made one at diaperspace. I only used it for a couple weeks though, I found it to be too weird for my taste. So like other people, I'm somewhat glad it's gone.

I am too, they had poor technical support. I did like the diaper review section though...they gave you good pictures as w=to what the diaper looked like on the inside and out, as well as when wet and/or messy.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    I am too, they had poor technical support. I did like the diaper review section though...they gave you good pictures as w=to what the diaper looked like on the inside and out, as well as when wet and/or messy.
    I don't know, I think I'm really okay with leaving some aspects of a diaper review to personal experience or the imagination.

Never used the site, so I guess I'll never know the pain of loss.

Quote Originally Posted by handfulofoats View Post
    diaperspace and diaperbook are similar i take it...
    I believe they are, but I've never actually used diaperbook to know for sure though. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.