• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from a moo! (Not that Moo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maronbrowne

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hi! I'm Maron. I'm a diaperfur with some babyfur tendencies. I've been a furry since 2011, and have been interested in diapers since I could remember.

I'm not one to talk in private with people, and I'm mostly here to participate in threads. So... yeah that's about it.

Hello Maron and welcome to the group.

maronbrowne said:
Hi! I'm Maron. I'm a diaperfur with some babyfur tendencies. I've been a furry since 2011, and have been interested in diapers since I could remember.

I'm not one to talk in private with people, and I'm mostly here to participate in threads. So... yeah that's about it.

Hi and welcome. I'm a dog identifier so I roam with others here. Most of us don't share being AB/DL or furry in real life, so like you said, we share with one another on this site, which actually is a lot of fun. I hope you'll feel comfortable joining in the discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back