Disappointed with a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to get offended. We simply have differing opinions. I'm a realist before an optimist and those odds just aren't favorable enough to risk alienating your friend or jeopardizing a relationship you have jumping into inappropriate territory. If of course they're on an intimate level it would be fine. If you don't agree with that then simply move on.

I would start a conversation about kinks that are interesting and begin to steer to conversation to do you have any? and after that then seeing how open she is and then being able to read a little more about how comfortable she is and possibly saying yours.

There is a quote that is always a helpful one when it comes to trying something new...Every shot not taken is a shot missed.

Hope it works out!

And understand as you jump for the stars it does come with risks and sometimes we have to fall down. Life is full of ups and downs only you can truly understand how much of yourself you want to tell.

There is a thing called marble jar friends. People do not deserve a full marble jar in the beginning. Though in order for someone to gain marbles you need to take risks of being vulnerable. As time goes on and you give them more and more marbles (parts of your vulnerabilities) that jar gets more full and as it gets more full in order to continue building a stronger relationship add more marbles. Are there other marbles that you need to add to the jar before you tell her this one or do you want to wait and add a few others. Your choice but I would say go for it at some point in time as long as she gains the marbles she needs to earn to hear this side of you.

Last edited:
It's possible that she was just trying to make conversation. You just have to keep in mind that she doesn't know that she wasn't trying to hurt your feelings since she didn't know that you like diapers.

I don't know if I am the only one who mentioned this, but I find it a bit unusual that she would even say something like that while passing them. It's an odd opinion to bring up to someone. The fact she was even thinking about it, leads me to believe she must have some experience with it. Possibly personal, possibly family, depending on what she meant by it. It could even be that she has suspicions about you.

I mean I could see myself having said something similar to see a persons reaction.
The issue though is I don't know her, so this very well could simply be within her personality. Maybe she often makes random comments about things?

Personally, I would have asked why and what brought it up as soon as she said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back