Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I went to the thrift shop before grabbing some lunch. Bought a pack of luvs diapers at Wal-Mart. Picked up a lime green bear and a few baby onesies at the thrifters. Then got her diapered up with a onesie that has a monkey on it.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    The luvs were only $5, btw. Size 6. And Barry is wearing a new yello striped romper. Maybe I'll get some of my plushies changed soon.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    I found a barrel plushie on Amazon today. I could be like "I sleep with a barrel." To my friends.
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Emmagar, chrischrischris and 1 other person
    Ready for the weekend. Got a pink diaper on, feeling sleepy, getting out my barnyard onesie, and have a baba of chocolate milk ready for the night.
    • Love
    Reactions: NinjaPizza, BobbiSueEllen and KittyMerriweather
    NinjaPizza
    NinjaPizza
    Nice. I need a onesie.
    I clocked a pizza last night and I burnt my finger through the oven mitt. Then I forget to turn the oven off because I was too busy treating a burn.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
    ade
    ade
    Burnt my finger last night, too.
    Did my chips and onion rings in the combination oven, on oven, then decided to zap my coffee so it'd be just right for the iced cream afters. Once warmed, I wrapped a bit paper towel around the mug handle and due to the lack of grip, the mug began to rotate.
    ade
    ade
    I tried to stop the rotation by lowering the mug onto the oven base and caught my little finger on the hot surface 😲
    Coffee went everywhere inside the hot oven🤣
    Smelt lovely!
    I woke up in the middle of the night to find my pacifier in my hand again, lying on my stomach, and about to wet my diaper. After I've gone, paci goes back in and back to sleep.
    • Love
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and 1 other person
    chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    Yeah lol always loosing my dummy in bed wish it would stay in .
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    My binky stays in my mouth the night through as long as I cuddle with Colleen through the night. 🧸🍼 🥰
    Reactions: chrischrischris
    I stayed up all night on Tuesday night, I couldn't sleep again. Then last night I sleep for almost 11 hours straight. My pull up was somehow able to hold up all I had.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
    I couldn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 4 Am then woke up at 10. I'm feeling tired now but I have to got to work in the evening.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
    I woke up this morning and my Megamax leaked. Been wearing the same for about 20 hours. Should have changed last night.
    And my Wii U replacement screen showed up before I could do anything.
    HTML
    HTML
    Is it a ribbon, or are the wires soldered on?
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    They are soldered on to keep everything together. Even if you unscrew the back.
    Reactions: HTML
    HTML
    HTML
    Oh wow. That’s interesting. At least in GameBoys, they’re attached by a ribbon.
    Got my WiFi fixed, they had to reset it with a new router. No w I had to buy a replacement screen for my Wii U gamepad & I'm just gonna DIY it when I get it.
    Back in the 80s when they celebrated birthdays, blowing out the candles above an ashtray, with a lit cigarette next to the kid's face, on the other side an open beer can. The times have changed.
    • Wow
    Weatheronthe8s
    Weatheronthe8s
    Yeah. Even in the 2000s I grew up around smoking. I have developed a weird relationship with cigarettes as a result. I don't smoke, but I can't take my mind off them.
    My wi-fi stopped working today. I had to call them to soon if they can reset it. They actually have to send a guy over to look at the router. My poor wallet.....
    • Wow
    D
    Deleted member 47221
    way less expensive in the long run to buy your own modem and router. That way you've not only got tech support from the company, and the manual but the total cost is less than a repair call. saves around $100 or more a year in monthly fees too :)
    I realized I'm down to 25 Megamax diapers. After my next paycheck, I'll buy another case. My dad also gave me a pack of pull-ups.
    I had a dream last night where I was at a daycare center and I was jumping really high like Mario, the basement had a high ceiling, then I woke up.
    Also my Wii sensor bee showed up in the mail.
    So how did Donkey Kong learn how to tie a tie? Can he help me tie my shoes? 😖
    • Haha
    Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and BobbiSueEllen
    I was scheduled to report for Jury duty today, but they canceled it anyway, don't have to go back. I got up early for nothing. Back to bed in a dry boosted diaper.
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Same here 10 years back but the good thing was they arranged us by code on our summonses and we had to call in for each day and input our codes; every day was a bust, then a call came in telling me I was no longer needed and thus dismissed. That easy. :unsure:
    I just had 2 Tena diapers in a row that had the tabs rip off. I was about to bring a whole pack out before successfully getting one on.
    • Wow
    I had my first Zoom call yesterday with friends. I had a little trouble falling asleep last night cause of pain. Then I wake up with a full diaper at 8. Still enjoying this 3-day weekend.
    The weatherman said it was going to be 90 and sunny, buy it's a storming out there. Anyway, my new shipment of Tena slip nappies just came in, as I wet myself while typing this.
    I wake up early to realize I've leaked through my safari onesie. And that was a Megamax worn all night.
    • Wow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back