Chimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• R
    It all depends on what happens on monday night. If play practice goes well then I'm fine, if not then I have to think of some excuse to either stay home from school or not go to play practice.

I may be in trouble here.
    R
    Not much, I just learned that I may not be able to get home tuesday to pick up my diapers fore my parents get home. Other thank that, not much.
    ok kool!
    did you guys get snow up there yet? I know NYC just got hit with a lot of snow on friday and saturday!
    :)
    M
    Hey, feeling any better?
    we can chat if you like?
    awesome
    if you want to chat with my other Michigan ABDL friends
    you can hit me up on Yahoo

- Will :)
    Whatup
    and thanks for visiting my page
    I am chatting with a few ABDLs from MI right now
    Will :)
    D
    sorry for mega late reply, year 12 is busy.
    i have a core i7 920, but it must be from a very good batch, as i clock it to 4.2GHz at 1.2V haha
    Big relief huh? I'm really glad everything worked out so well for you! I'm also glad that I could help!
    Now it will be a lot easier to indulge yourself, as you won't have to sneak around behind her back to get diapers, or to wear them. It was a huge relief for me at least. :p
    S
    Eh, snorks are only hard if you aren't expecting them... or it is in a very small space with you... or you don't have a shotgun :p
    Seriously, I keep a sawed-off upgraded like crazy as my sidearm. It works very good.
    Oh, and I can't wait for STALKER 2 ^w^
    S
    Oooos, just saw your avatar.
    Go STALKER! =3
    D
    around 40C idle, 80C load, unless i slap my $600 water cooling in, which is a lot cooler (i don't have much time to do that right now)
    Euchre is a card game that is played primarily by people from Michigan. You'd be hard pressed to see someone outside of Michigan playing Euchre, or even knowing what it is.
    Hey there, saw you're from Michigan and thought I'd give you a shout-out. Do you know how to play Euchre?
    How did you prepare for the Network + exam? Currently I bought an exam guide with some testing software.
    K
    I'm sorry for not responding to your post. I never got the email notification as computer was down. You asked what kind of music I liked, I listen to a little of everything but metal and rock are my favs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back