PCBaby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    Hey PCBaby,
    I saw you're comment on the Daycare site as well, and I think that's a good idea. It's interesting how simple yet complex RP can be... (being pretty grown-up here :p), but I see what you mean now with the 1 to 1 ratio and allow for response time. So thanks for the clarification :D
    L
    Hi PCBaby,
    Thanks for the input, ill make sure to type something up and add it into the RP when it fits (much like what you did on pg. 4 as you said) possibly when we resume the RP as is next time (tomorrow?) :)
    Mmmm, I think Miss Little will be needing a looonng hot bubble bath and a cup of warm cocoa tonight... :p

*snickergiggle* OH hush :p I can deal :3
    B
    Hey, I'm seeing you all over the Daycare. I lost interest in it (mostly because I was gone for half a year), and I was wondering if you'd like to take ownership for it.
    Thank you too! I had fun! Get real tired of boring same-old RPs :p You make it enjoyable for the caretaker too, rather than it being there just to satisfy you :D

Ni ni Kelvin :D
    ((Well, I have no qualms about juggling two little ones, but I don't think Kelvin would get the attention he needs in that case, and Bluesteak might feel left out, so perhaps a little break is in order while Kelvin naps, just so I can get Blue used to me, too :3))
    S
    I will reply with long response my Daddy and just want to thank you again for adopting me as I have never felt as loved and protected as you have made me in these roleplay scenes :)
    R
    I've been meaning to say that you need to be an established contributor to make visitor messages as well.
    Just had to say 'hi'! I noticed you live in Cardiff. Welsh pride baby! :)

Never been there, but maybe some day I'll go see where my ancestors are from.
    B
    No problem, in my opinion family always comes first. Have a good time with them.
    B
    Hey,
    i think we are going to have a problem with talking tonight on ADISC. I just tried to accses the Chat and they have removed the Mibbitt option for me and i dont really know how to accses the ADISC chat through other InterNet Relay Chat's.
    L
    Heeey :p
    I have been told I sound very English myself - even to the point where some have called my speaking voice very 'posh'. I think that's down to all the singing I do though. Many people here in the states tell me I sound like Harry Potter... ¬.¬
    L
    Hahaha, not at all. ;)
    Thanks for the friendship by the way, pleased to meet you. ^.^
    L
    Haha, I'm actually on summer holiday right now, so updated my location to Florida. My family and I have been here since July, so I thought it warranted changing that. I'll be going to England because I'll be studying for my A levels in boarding school - there weren't really any places in or around Cardiff that I thought would suit me, so we looked further afield! I certainly don't think England is dreary, though! Well, in any way apart from the weather, in which case, you have a point. But then that's normally reflective of all of the UK. :\
    L
    Ooohh, I'm sorry to hear that. :-(
    Hehe, not upset by any means though. I don't normally see many who live in Wales on here so I thought I would pop by! I'll pretty much be living in England over the next couple of years myself, anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back