CookieMonstah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's okay! :D <3 Just didn't want you to be confused. If it's any consolation, I get that a lot. I'm gay, so I come off as masculine 99.9% of the time.
    A
    no , i live south of london
    A
    it's always great to meet another Uk *b/dl
    Tbh, it's more to do with just having helped female friends with boyfriends in the past - and knowing what should and shouldn't be revealed!

Though I must commend your spirit - you're a lot braver than I with revealing everything!
    Hey, if you ever get a chance to measure the diapers you're using, I'd be interested to know how they're sized. Not just because I'm kind of a freak about baby diapers that way, but also because I'm interested to know whether the US and UK diapers sizes are the same.
    I
    haha ya thought it was time for a refresh on my sig. Red angry bird plushie ftw!
    Y
    I mean the pampers not the jeans. the jeans fit great. btw, its weird i can do a size 4 pamper but barely a size 6 huggies
    Y
    I can do 14/16 skinny jeans lol they barely fit though.
    I put up the topic in the group, I'm just waiting for peoples input, we don't really have a specific genre as long its multiplayer and a few people have the game.
    You're probably thinking 9/10 o'clock eastern standard time, which is generally when we start the gamenights. THe start time is pretty flexible so if you felt the need you could just suggest a diffrent start time during the planning prosses, and we would work from there.
    B
    Yeah, GD is pretty darn awesome, they're the reason I started playing guitar and writing sons =) Favorite song by them is probably Minority off their Warning cd. What about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back